MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture in picture mode is missing long time on mi8 , anyone know is there option to enable?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

The root cause can be very different, try this options:
  • Do you have enabled developer options - dont save activities ? -> disable it
  • TWRP -> Advanced -> File Manager (system partition should not be read_only)
    • browse to /data/system
    • delete all "locksettings.*" files
    • delete files with extension ".key"
    • browse to /data/system/users/0
    • delete the file "settings_fingerprint.xml"
    • Reboot and setup your lock screen password and fingerprint again
  • install xiaomi version from 20.1.15 and try it again
thanks got bootloop and i dont know why to hard to flash it and not work now try to flash back

Great ROM as always! I've just gotten the Note 10 and was wondering why the boot animation shows CC and the device model is CC9 Pro? On the official Global it displayed Mi Note 10... something that can be fixed?
this happens because in china the minote10 is called cc9pro and being this rom based on china rom, you will see the boot like this.

I have the mi8lite can I install any of these versions?
No,plz install the version for mi8lite

Link can find in first post.
5278148abbf8c19e33d1a52d77999ef8.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 MI 8 Explorer Edition 發送

Reactions: Luis_9612
Great ROM as always! I've just gotten the Note 10 and was wondering why the boot animation shows CC and the device model is CC9 Pro? On the official Global it displayed Mi Note 10... something that can be fixed?
There's a few themes with good boot animation, i can't remember the names right now, but look it up,download the theme and you can just apply the boot animation

Sent from my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk

hello i flashed back stock firmware via mi flash tool still say my fingerprint sensor "cannot add fingerprint try again later"

hello sorry for the post but i found the solution itself for fingerprint issue need to be calibrate in cit menu under the three dots. :) :) :) :)

Will installing the weekly version erase everything in my phone? (is it similar to factory reset?)

Will installing the weekly version erase everything in my phone? (is it similar to factory reset?)
No, if you flash over Stable, or previous weekly, version it will not erase your data.
But it's possible that your phone doesn't boot if you go from Stable -> Weekly (and vice-versa).
The proper way to change from Stable -> Weekly (and vice-versa) is to "Format Data" in Recovery but you will lose your data...

Reactions: DraganK
Hello Friends. I am suffering from battery drain on my redmi note 7 on rom xiaomi.eu. Did you manage to solve it? or just changing rom to solve? 20.3.26. I'm thinking of going back to android 9 . I have only 4 hours of screen on

Hi. In the redmi note 7, WhatsApp duplicate doesn't work, it doesn't allow the account to sync and only receive text messages.
It also doesn't allow Lucky Parch to work in apps.
I'll go back to Android 9.
Please report when this has been overcome.
I want to use Android 10. I like the operating systems they do on this page.

Last edited:
Hola. En la nota de redmi 7, el duplicado de WhatsApp no funciona, no permite que la cuenta se sincronice y solo recibe mensajes de texto.
Tampoco permite que Lucky Parch funcione en aplicaciones.
Volveré a Android 9.
Por favor, informe cuando esto se haya superado.
Quiero usar Android 10. Me gustan los sistemas operativos que hacen en esta página.

Post in English language please..read the forums rule..if you don't know how to write use translation.

So, only for me phone start reboot itself after play with clear data and permission on some app? Rn7 just open a post on issue page but with no reply

So, only for me phone start reboot itself after play with clear data and permission on some app? Rn7 just open a post on issue page but with no reply

I had the same problem with reboots. It was solved by disabling summon the google assistant with the power button. Try to see

I had the same problem with reboots. It was solved by disabling summon the google assistant with the power button. Try to see
Yes I have that option enabled too, thank for info I will try. But seem isn't happening every time

Try this theme, Azyteck - LineUi ,its got a good boot animation

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Reactions: YeepYeep
CHANGELOG

System

Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to March/April 2020. Improved system security.
Fix - Some third-party camera apps had issues with last taken image preview
Fix - Volume slider bug for MI 10 / Pro

Settings
New - You can restrict using Dark mode for individual apps now
Fix - Lite mode wasn't visible on "Special features" view

Security
New - You can receive alerts from smart home devices now (works with Mi Home app installed)

Calendar
New - New app version, new animations

It's (probably) last MIUI 11 release!
Mi 6/Mi 6X/Mi Mix 2/Mi Note 3/Redmi Note 5 EOL from June 19
Redmi Note 8/Mi CC9e - last Android 9 release. Next update with Android 10

cao fate un lavoro immenso, complimenti a tutti gli sviluppatori siete grandi.
approfitto per farvi delle domande :
1) la xiaomi eu ha tutte le future della cinese ma abbellita tradotta e perfettamente funzionale alla global, non mensionate il dialer (ho non lo letto io) della miui quello in sostanza che da impostazione attivata, registra le chiamate telefoniche, quindi registra anche se collegato in bluethooth al vivavoce,o auricolari??
2) con l'avvento di android 10 (11) i dispositivi che avranno una usb type-c 3.0 con uscita video, se potranno usufruire della modalità desk collegando lo smartphone ad un monitor/pc??

hello do an immense job destiny, congratulations to all the developers you are great. I take this opportunity to ask you questions:
1) lo xiaomi eu ha tutti i futuri del cinese ma abbelliti tradotti e perfettamente funzionali al globale, non menzionato il dialer (non l'ho letto da solo) del miui che in sostanza che da questa impostazione registra le chiamate telefoniche, quindi registra anche se collegato in bluethooth al vivavoce o agli auricolari ??
2) con l'avvento dei dispositivi Android 10 (11) che avranno un usb tipo-c 3.0 con uscita video, se potranno sfruttare la modalità scrivania collegando lo smartphone a un monitor / pc ??

Status
Not open for further replies.