MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i have a question for users mi 9t pro / k20 pro how do you look with the battery? what sot do you have and how many percent of batteries run out during the night / sleep when you are not using the phone?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

straight gaming only 3
hey i have a question for users mi 9t pro / k20 pro how do you look with the battery? what sot do you have and how many percent of batteries run out during the night / sleep when you are not using the phone?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka
straight gaming last for only 3.5hrs

casual use like scrolling FB, viewing videos sometimes last for 6hrs with gaming but after 1-2 games, back again to facebook..

at night more or less 5 percent, around 10-15 percent if wifi is ON...

Htllo.

After installing 11.0.9.0 on mi 9, I can not install a magisk.
I go into the recovery, install magisk without errors,
boot and the magisk says that it is not installed.
I tried it several times, I can’t understand what’s the matter.

Screenshot_2020-04-23-15-53-16-064_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg

Htllo.

View attachment 29127
I already flash this Ron with clean install and magisk 20.4 work as usually

App behavior in Lavender

How can you deactivate the app behavior which is a new complement to the security app in 20.3.26 that warns you of the permissions of the apps and when they are executed but it is very annoying those notifications from time to time, but I would not like it disable normal notifications from the security app. Any solution here?
Screenshot_2020-04-23-11-33-21-956_com.android.chrome.jpg

Widevine L1 in Lavender

How could I get widevine L1 in Lavender? Currently I have Widevine L3, since 2 months ago I was in an AOSP and my sensors broke and I went to MIUI and it was still the same and I flash the Persist.img partition and since I have not recovered Widevine L1, until I returned to Stock and lock the bootloader and not even recover L1, now I am on Xiaomi.eu 20.3.26 and I am still on L3, is there no solution to that problem?
Screenshot_2020-04-23-11-23-08-827_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg

Widevine L1 in Lavender

How could I get widevine L1 in Lavender? Currently I have Widevine L3, since 2 months ago I was in an AOSP and my sensors broke and I went to MIUI and it was still the same and I flash the Persist.img partition and since I have not recovered Widevine L1, until I returned to Stock and lock the bootloader and not even recover L1, now I am on Xiaomi.eu 20.3.26 and I am still on L3, is there no solution to that problem?
there is no way to get L1 back without backup of your persist partition which you had to do as first step..

Reactions: NagodTR
there is no way to get L1 back without backup of your persist partition which you had to do as first step..
But I flashed the persist.img before locking the bootloader and unlocking again mind and it was the persist.img that brings the Fastboot ROM to your files. Could you apply a patch or install a Magisk module to recover L1?

Htllo.

View attachment 29127
maybe you can try an older version of magisk (like 19.3) and after that if works flash the newest version

But I flashed the persist.img before locking the bootloader and unlocking again mind and it was the persist.img that brings the Fastboot ROM to your files. Could you apply a patch or install a Magisk module to recover L1?
by flashing persist.img you wiped your persist partition where L1 was stored...
you can try flash global stable ROM via MiFlash and lock bootloader to get L1 back..

I cant find the answer. How to disable this anoying blue icon upper left? I try disable security and so on.
Mi9.

Attachments

• blue_icon.jpg
    blue_icon.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 250
  • Sad
Reactions: LOLO9393
I cant find the answer. How to disable this anoying blue icon upper left? I try disable security and so on.
Mi9.
It's app behavior, you can turn off notification of position in the settings of the app that is using location, see example screenshot

c89a5648c442abcaec25e3d232c99853.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: thanfun
by flashing persist.img you wiped your persist partition where L1 was stored...
you can try flash global stable ROM via MiFlash and lock bootloader to get L1 back..

I flashed Stock by the Mi Flash program and blocked the bootloader and also did not recover Widevine L1, since they tell me that the My Flash program does not touch the Persist.img partition

Last edited:
Reactions: NagodTR
Do you know if there will be a stable version of MIUI 11.2 with Mi8 SE ? I'm waiting for it since several months.

You wrote I did it and then flashing persist is not possible… what do you mean?
Sorry my bad English is that I use a translator, I speak Spanish.

I flashed Stock ROM and blocked the bootloader and not even recovered Widevine L1 and said that the My Flash program does not flash the Persist.img partition is not in your flashing script

Status
Not open for further replies.