MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With 20.5.21, while my RN7 is on the table, I notice that sometimes the screen turns on itself for a couple of seconds. Then it returns in standby. Can't understand why...

3 times in 2 hours this evening while I'm watching the TV.

in redmi note 7, xiaomi.eu run fantastic , not lag, battery is ok...

Except dark mode in google docs.
Google should update this app with adding a dark mode theme... ;)

Anyway, you can disable this "Docs" app in 'Individual apps' menu in "Dark mode" phone's settings.

:)

google dialer download is not ok for calling so why ? I have two cards sim and i don't choose sim card no signal?

Same issue on mi note 10, After selecting the contact to call, on the phone appese the two SIM to use for calling bit they are disabled with the no signal message displayed for borg Sims. Using the Xiaomi dialer, All Is working fine

Last edited:
Thanks to all maintainers of this ROM, great ROM.
I just want to ask other Mi 9T Pro users of this ROM do they have keyboard disappearing while typing when full screen gestures are turned on?

Hi,
Ich habe seit der letzten Version Probleme das die Rechte die ich in Apps auf meinem.Mi9 erteile immer wieder neu vergeben werden müssen.

Gruß
Lars

Quelle est l application batterie pour mieux définir autonomie batterie depuis dernière charge jusqu'à nouveau rechargement et le temps de éveil écran car les statistiques de miui 12 j aime pas. Un lien de téléchargement apk ou playstore ! Merci
Merci d'utiliser Google translate si votre anglais scolaire ne vous permet pas d'écrire.
Mais je doute que la traduction soit compréhensible....
Please use Google translate if your school English does not allow you to write.
But I doubt that the translation is understandable ....

Reactions: YeepYeep
Hello! When you dial the account verification number on the phone * 100 #, the network reboots. On 05/20/14, everything was fine. He set it clean several times.
Screen Video

Use Deepl.com, which translates much better than google translate.
Currently supported languages are English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Japanese and Chinese.

Please use Google translate if your school English does not allow you to write.
But I doubt that the translation is understandable ....

Hi,
Ich habe seit der letzten Version Probleme das die Rechte die ich in Apps auf meinem.Mi9 erteile immer wieder neu vergeben werden müssen.

Gruß
Lars
Hatte ich auch, bei Telegram. Hat immer wieder nach Kontaktzugriff gefragt. Hat sich aber irgendwie von selbst erledigt.

I also had it at Telegram. Always asked for contact access. But somehow took care of itself.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

I don't understand why so many write the Note7 has no lags. I like to use full screen gestures, but every time I want to go from app back to home screen, for example, I experience a massive lag on the phone.The control center sometimes has also lags when I swipe down.

I don't understand why so many write the Note7 has no lags. I like to use full screen gestures, but every time I want to go from app back to home screen, for example, I experience a massive lag on the phone.The control center sometimes has also lags when I swipe down.
I turned off control center because I think it's terrible to have two different places to swipe down.
I don't use full screen gestures either cuz they're really only doable in high end smartphones, regardless of the roms status (beta/stable)

I personally have no lags at all since doing a clean install of 20.5.21. I had 20.5.13 before and that was a terrible experience...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Instalé esta versión 20.03.11,
primero desinstalo el nativo, reinicie e instale esta .raíz necesaria.
Buscala en apkmirror

Mi Note 3

I'm facing some video issues. From times to times, the screen became darker, but only inside apps. On home screen it doesn't happen.

I reboot and it came back to normal...

Anybody has facing these issues?

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I turned off control center because I think it's terrible to have two different places to swipe down.
I don't use full screen gestures either cuz they're really only doable in high end smartphones, regardless of the roms status (beta/stable)

I personally have no lags at all since doing a clean install of 20.5.21. I had 20.5.13 before and that was a terrible experience...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I also did a clean flash of 20.5.21 and after a first moment that seemed to be going well, slowdowns and lag returned. Luckily everything works out with a reboot but it's frustrating. Hopefully, they'll work out with the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.