MIUI 12.0 20.6.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have run into a problem in TWRP, "Unable to decrypt FBE device". But I, already solved it by formatting the data in twp next to the advance button.

my question is, how can i solve this the next time i flash the next weekly update? will the Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt solve it?
Hello, that's because you used "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt" before... Don't remove ROM encryption. ;)

At first facebook messenger cannot access the storage of the phone even i allow it on the permission to access the storage. then i reinstalled it, it solved the problem... Mi 9T language set to English

Hi, I have run into a problem in TWRP, "Unable to decrypt FBE device". But I, already solved it by formatting the data in twp next to the advance button.

my question is, how can i solve this the next time i flash the next weekly update? will the Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt solve it?
Yes. After the rom flash, zip flash " disable_ dm.........." and ok.

HELP ME - When I connect the charger for a second, the charging animation that I have chosen "Glow" appears and immediately afterwards the animation that I have attached appears, how should I remove it? I would like to keep the glow animation fixed
no one can give me an answer?

no one can give me an answer?
That's Google assistant ambient mode.

Settings, Google, account services, search, assistant & voice, Google assistant, assistant, phone, disable ambient mode

Sent from my MI 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Hello i notice a problem on calendar app. No date on homescreen. Previous version work well. Cache/dalvik already clean.

Attachments

• IMG_20200612_221039.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 259
    219.3 KB · Views: 248
    219.3 KB · Views: 243
This update is perfect for my Lavender. It's a stable beta. Finally the dark mode issues is solved. Thanks devs as usual!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
I agree!
This version is the best one so far!
Everything perfect on my redmi note 7 (lavender)
Thanks to the whole team

Reactions: motiv2002
I just installed (as first xiaomi eu on that phone) this ver on Mi Max 3
Everything looks working except for google play :) - it always stuck on "awaiting download" (or something similar)
How can I force him to download?

Thx, but it hasn't fixed my problem

>EDIT: solved, after format data and wiped cache and dalvik
phone was blocked by Xiaomi account, but after sign in to account, it is working fine :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.