MIUI 14 23.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated successful from 22.10.6 android 12 beta to this on mi 11 Venus without problems.
Nova launcher, Banking apps, magisk, all works successful. It's faster then miui 13.

Thanks Devs for this great rom again. I use it since my lg g2 and always came back to miui as daily driver. Just perfect

Reactions: drherdman
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.
Trying to update via fastboot and the cmd window disappears straight away. Tried via TWRP with the guide linked here and it says signature failed on .zip and finishes.
have I downloaded the incorrect file as it ends with -fastboot?
Poco F3.

EDIT:
I may be an idiot. I someone how downloaded "xiaomi.eu_multi_DAUMIER_V14.0.4.0.TLGCNXM_v14-13-fastboot" instead of the file I needed.... :D

Last edited:
Works fantastically. Much love to the XEU developers who made it possible.

Little side note, I followed a guide which says to flash the ROM then wipe /data. I did this basically just after unlocking the bootloader (which factory resets anyway), except I set up the stock ROM so I could enable ADB. Does this make any difference?

My Redmi K50 Ultra got bootloop error too many times when trying to update from "V14.0.22.12.26DEV-fastboot" to "V14.0.23.1.3DEV" without format data. Finally, I was forced to wipe all data to be able to use "V14.0.23.1.3DEV" normally.
I will probably use this version permanently if it doesn't have fatal bugs, or until MIUI 15 is release (if available).
Thanks to the development team

NEW WIDGETS MIUI 14 A13 - BUG

I remember that in a previous post, someone had a problem with the new widgets. They weren't added to the home screen. I was having the same problem.

I managed to solve it by installing the latest Beta China firmware and then I went back to last xiaomi.eu rom.

This problem is caused because the person installed Xiaomi.eu miui 14 rom over a version of android 12.

Reactions: Veter
Hi
I've done the update with a Mi 11 Ultra and my camera app is gone ... Any Idea ??

Envoyé de mon M2102K1G en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi
I've done the update with a Mi 11 Ultra and my camera app is gone ... Any Idea ??

Can you see it in settings > apps manage apps?

Make sure to click the 3 dots on the upper right corner send select "show system Apps" (or something similar)

Reactions: gkalen
Can you see it in settings > apps manage apps?

Make sure to click the 3 dots on the upper right corner send select "show system Apps" (or something similar)
No i can't see it in there.. it's like it was uninstalled

I use a Xiaomi 12T pro. I am now on the latest weekly version. When I put new videos in the hidden folder in my gallery app they don't play. It says "couldn't prepare video" even though the video worked fine outside private folder. Also I can't remove it from private folder because when I try to I get an error and it says "Unknown Error". This is very frustrating since I have a lot of videos in the private folder. And as mentioned this isn't a corrupted data problem because these are videos downloaded after the update so the update didn't mess it up. Lastly, this is hard to explain but, I can technically play the videos in the private folder if I wait 10 mins or so but if I switch to another video it doesn't work again and then if I switch back to the video that was already working it is working. Also I have 100gb of cloud storage so this isn't a backup issue probably. Please help me.
EDIT:
After rebooting the gallery app crashes after a few seconds from opening the private folder without even trying to open any video or image. Just by entering the private folder
Code:
The summary of the error: 
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteFullException: database or disk is full (code 13)
 at org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativeExecuteForChangedRowCount(Native Method)
 at org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.executeForChangedRowCount(Unknown Source:33)
 at org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.executeForChangedRowCount(Unknown Source:35)
 at org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteStatement.executeUpdateDelete(Unknown Source:20)
 at org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.executeSql(Unknown Source:44)
 at org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.execSQL(Unknown Source:1)
 at com.miui.gallery.db.sqlite3.GallerySQLiteDatabase.execSQL(Unknown Source:2)
 at com.miui.gallery.provider.GalleryDBHelper.execSQL(Unknown Source:4)
 at com.miui.gallery.provider.GalleryDBHelper.analyze(Unknown Source:2)
 at com.miui.gallery.cloud.GallerySyncAdapterImpl.onPerformMiCloudSync(Unknown Source:300)
 at com.miui.gallery.cloud.GallerySyncAdapter.onPerformMiCloudSync(Unknown Source:19)
 at com.xiaomi.micloudsdk.sync.SyncAdapterBase.onPerformSync(Unknown Source:424)
 at android.content.AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter$SyncThread.run(Unknown Source:148)

Last edited by a moderator:
I installed the MIUI14.23.1.3 for my Redmi K50 ultra (diting), and it’s has been working well so far. I just want to thank you for this amazing ROM. I bought this phone from China for my partner. I unlocked the BL and flashed the official global (Xiaomi 12 T pro) image in. Everything worked perfectly except the camera. I used a third party app to take pictures but the picture quality was terrible compared to the native camera. So we had to put up with the lousy pictures until I found our community. I read through some of the new releases posts and decided to give it a go. I feel so lucky that I’ve made the right decision to install this ROM. The camera now works like a baby, no significant bugs found yet. And you even fixed the google pay . I think we’ll be able to use contactless payments again. Thank you so much. You guys are definitely absolutely the best. Cheers. Love from Australia

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a Xiaomi 12T pro. I am now on the latest weekly version. When I put new videos in the hidden folder in my gallery app they don't play. It says "couldn't prepare video" even though the video worked fine outside private folder. Also I can't remove it from private folder because when I try to I get an error and it says "Unknown Error". This is very frustrating since I have a lot of videos in the private folder. And as mentioned this isn't a corrupted data problem because these are videos downloaded after the update so the update didn't mess it up. Lastly, this is hard to explain but, I can technically play the videos in the private folder if I wait 10 mins or so but if I switch to another video it doesn't work again and then if I switch back to the video that was already working it is working. Also I have 100gb of cloud storage so this isn't a backup issue probably. Please help me.
EDIT:
After rebooting the gallery app crashes after a few seconds from opening the private folder without even trying to open any video or image. Just by entering the private folder
Did you turn your device off and back on see if it works? That sounds a lot like the problems i had on my iphone. I tried to play some videos on my ipad, same apple id, the videos just froze even pictures couldn't be displayed properly. I looked up the internet and did everything i could. Didn't work. And a few days later, it just self fixed.

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 23.1.3 based on the previous Report:

1) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
2) When using "One Hand" to adjust Brightness or Volume the slider will move to the max value only - Report
3) The "Usage Reset Date" only reset the Mobile Data Usage at "1st day" of the month - Report
4) Backup by Google One is wiped (and turned off) from Google Drive after each reboot - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The Antutu's Score on Poco F3 rocks compared with any previous build.
Only a few old small issues still present in the current Weekly but I would to highlight that Backup by Google One still being wiped after every reboot. Please address it.
Definitively GREEN light to go!!!
The TWRP installation is smoothly and flawless.
MIUI 14 use experience for Alioth devices has a UI "Stable", fluid, fast and very reliable with low battery drain.
Congrats Dev Team for the awesome system integration CN/EU. Keep kicking some bugs and bring more cool widgets for us.

Cheers,

Hallo, here we go again with TWRP recovery, can someone please put a clear steps how to go from fastboot last week's to TWRP recovery. I am scared to brick my device(Zeus).That's would be great. Thanks.
You just search “ how to install rom on xiaomi phones “ on YouTube and you will see a bunch of videos showing you how to install recovery and install the rom with recovery. Don’t be afraid to brick your phone. You probably will, as a matter of fact. Back up your data. The worst scenario is your device becomes a brick and then just flash the official image through fast boot and start all over again.

Did you turn your device off and back on see if it works? That sounds a lot like the problems i had on my iphone. I tried to play some videos on my ipad, same apple id, the videos just froze even pictures couldn't be displayed properly. I looked up the internet and did everything i could. Didn't work. And a few days later, it just self fixed.
I turned it off and on. And deleted the cache of the gallery app. When I delete cache I can watch 1 video and if I close it and open the next one in a matter of seconds (around 3 seconds) it will prob work. But maybe after 3 videos. It stops working. This is getting very annoying. I have already backed up my private folder and every image and video I have. Can I not just delete all my photos and videos and restore them from Xiaomi cloud?

I turned it off and on. And deleted the cache of the gallery app. When I delete cache I can watch 1 video and if I close it and open the next one in a matter of seconds (around 3 seconds) it will prob work. But maybe after 3 videos. It stops working. This is getting very annoying. I have already backed up my private folder and every image and video I have. Can I not just delete all my photos and videos and restore them from Xiaomi cloud?
Since you have backed up all your private stuff. It’s safe to try to roll the MIUI version back to some stable ones where the private folders worked. Maybe it’s because of the new updates.

Since you have backed up all your private stuff. It’s safe to try to roll the MIUI version back to some stable ones where the private folders worked. Maybe it’s because of the new updates.
There are no stable releases for Xiaomi 12T pro. They were suspended. Also this problem started now. Even though I was using and adding videos and images to the private folder for the past 2 days and yet nothing happened until now

There are no stable releases for Xiaomi 12T pro. They were suspended. Also this problem started now. Even though I was using and adding videos and images to the private folder for the past 2 days and yet nothing happened until now
You’re right mate. I just tried it on my redmi k50 ultra which is running the MIUI 14.0.23.1.3 DEV Beta. Not just the private album. You just take a video on your camera and play it with gallery, it says “can’t play video”. But the video does play on Xiaomi pad 5 with the cloud synchronized. So it is a issue of the phone running this beta version. Where do we report this bug.

Easy fixed! This happens because we disabled the Mi video, I just opened play store and searched mi video. Enabled and updated mi video. And then go back to your gallery or private album. It now works again. Yeah.

I really think that this thread needs a better explanation about how each device works, how TWRP is flashed first time, how it's updated depending on the device. I see a lot of different experiences here with a lot of good and bad results in the mix.
look here…

Reactions: Birraque
Status
Not open for further replies.