MIUI 14 23.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please could you update the first post with a link to proper steps for the different divides, at least those with a_b partition and what to do for those without. I have read through comments and every one is trying everything else. Mostly success is after they have failed first time after wrong step meant for different device. Thank you
look here…

Reactions: Birraque
Please could you update the first post with a link to proper steps for the different divides, at least those with a_b partition and what to do for those without. I have read through comments and every one is trying everything else. Mostly success is after they have failed first time after wrong step meant for different device. Thank you

You’re right mate. I just tried it on my redmi k50 ultra which is running the MIUI 14.0.23.1.3 DEV Beta. Not just the private album. You just take a video on your camera and play it with gallery, it says “can’t play video”. But the video does play on Xiaomi pad 5 with the cloud synchronized. So it is a issue of the phone running this beta version. Where do we report this bug.
No man I don't have that issue. It was only private album.

EDIT: I am sorry guys. Turns out private folder works in a weird way but because I only had 2.5gb left in my phone It was for some reason unable to "install" the videos again even though they were alr installed. So I deleted 40gb and moved all my videos out of private folder and made sure to "download original" on non downloaded videos (Even though they are all downloaded) and now put them back in private folder and they all work normally without any delays. Thank you guys so much

Last edited:
Reactions: declanj
Hi guys
No Idea on how to have my camera app back on Mi 11 Ultra (star) ?? It's really annoying as I can't take pictures except from third apps like Snap etc..

Envoyé de mon M2102K1G en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi guys
No Idea on how to have my camera app back on Mi 11 Ultra (star) ?? It's really annoying as I can't take pictures except from third apps like Snap etc..

Did you install any camera mod in magisk? If so, you should have disabled at least before flashing. I uninstalled them.

Did you install any camera mod in magisk? If so, you should have disabled at least before flashing. I uninstalled them.
I've looked for the camera mod for MIUI14 and camera app is back now

Good morning, what a marvelous job, the twrp working the first time in MI11.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-09-01-49-59-393_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-09-01-49-59-393_com.android.settings.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_2023-01-09-01-49-41-629_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-09-01-49-41-629_com.miui.home.jpg
    581.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_20230109_094059.jpg
    IMG_20230109_094059.jpg
    588.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
Ok guys, this constantly upgrading roms got me tired with backuping ... The Xiaomi's original backupper, does indeed backup all apps, but almost half of them got corrupted. What method is the best ? (ok not rooted for now)

I have the same problem on every weekly release.. When I unlock the phone while connected to Android Auto, the screen stays black and I have to press the power button to show the screen.. Anyone?

Hi guys en devs,

First of all thank you for this great Community. The latest rom is working flawless. I have flashes without any problems at my Xiaomi 12 cupid.

I cant see the new style widgets anymore. After flashing it was there but now i see only the old style widgets. How can i see the new widgets. Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-09-14-41-44-646_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-09-14-41-44-646_com.miui.home.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 82
Maybe you've installed magisk?hide the magisk for bank apps
@sugiato If rooted with Magisk, hide the magisk app and add the bank app to the deny list (both options in Magisk Manager's settings).
In some cases I've found the universal safetynet fix module (you can google it) is still required for some apps with magisk installed. Everything is working fine here, even samsung pay from my watch, as well as google wallet.

Just informing others of what I did and what happened when updating the MI 11 Ultra ROM to the new Recovery version:
1 - with the correct TWRP version (and renamed as indicated in the first post) inside the ADB folder of my PC, I put the phone in fastboot mode
2 - connected the phone to PC with the original Xiaomi Cable
3 - opened .cmd and typed "fastboot devices" to confirm that the PC recognized the phone
4 - changed the directory folder that the ADB cmd was reading with the command "cd C:\adb" in the cmd window (the C:\adb directory path may vary depending on where you saved the renamed TWRP image)
5 - confirmed the presence of the twrp file inside the directory with the "dir" command in the cmd window
6 - typed in the cmd window "fastboot boot twrp.img" as indicated in the first post (this command may change depending on what phone you have, check the first post)
7 - the phone received the new twrp version (English already, no need to go to the language settings)
8 - I selected the "install" option
9 - I chose the correct ROM from phone files (mine was saved in the download folder, go to where you saved your ROM)
10 - I swiped to flash it
11 - I got the same message indicated in the second post of this thread
12 - I went to the advanced option and selected "install the current recovery" or something like this
13 - After the flash of the current twrp, I went to the reboot option and selected "Recovery" so the phone would reboot again into the twrp
14 - repeated steps 8, 9, and 10, got the same message as step 11
15 - did again the steps 8, 9, and 10 and then the phone did the flash of the ROM
15 - selected the "reboot" and "system" options and now I'm here to thank all the staff members as it happened exactly the way they said it would and the phone works as supposed. I haven't had the time to check if there are any bugs, I just wrote all of this to explain how the process was for those who might be afraid of something or are scared to update the ROM now that it's by the recovery method.

Sorry for the bad spelling (English isn't my native language) and for the bible I just wrote lol

Reactions: zhangzb
Hi guys. I have a problem with installing Viper4Android sound fx on my mi 12s pro. It says that drivers are not installed.
The question is can i make my system read/writable? Is it possible? I have erofs/f2fs file system now

---------------

Maybe this helps someone. with a_b partition device.(ie Zeus) 12 pro!

So I used this steps to come from Fastboot WEEKLY ROM from last week to TWRP weekly for this week.(change from Fastboot to TWRP ROM)
Assuming: the recovery file is in the same folder as fasboot.exe and renamed to twrp.img
Code:
fastboot devices

fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img

fastboot reboot recovery

-Phone booted into TWRP recovery, input pin, storage decrypted, (Followed this Instructions from @gogocar62 to change TWRP from Chinese to English
the internal folders still showed long meaningless folder names in windows file browser (mix of characters), copying the ROM.zip to internal storage did not work...so I did:
-in TWRP selected reboot - reboot recovery..unplugged Usb cable.

-Phone rebooted into recovery, Input PIN. this time internal storage correctly decrypted. Plug in USB cable again.

-copied the ROM.ZIP into internal storage.Succeeded

-Flashed ROM ZIP from TWRP.. successful no single TWRP error!

-In TWRP selected reboot into recovery( not needed, but I wanted to check that the recovery is still there). Phone booted again into recovery.

-In TWRP selected reboot System.. Phone booted into system successfully.

-My data is intact and the phone feels very smooth and fast.

Thank you DEVs!

Its working on POCO F3 (Alioth).

I copied the weekly to the downloads folder, rebooted into Fastboot, flashed TWRP and used it to flash the weekly.

No errors, no hassle.

Reactions: mik101
Status
Not open for further replies.