MIUI 14 23.10.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problem on Ditinig with fingerprint, and AOD. When the screen is off I can't unlock phone, and can not set AOD? Anyone have this problem too? Latest weekly clean install

I got this when I try CIT test

I try to remove password, face unlock ... Still AOD and fingerprint not working

Attachments

• IMG_20231022_191725_582.jpg
    IMG_20231022_191725_582.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Diting.

Doesn't seem to bug out anymore with Hey Google detection turned on, but Hey Google doesn't work anymore with screen off.
Is that expected?
Does your fingerprint work with screen off? I can not unlock phone with screen off and AOD? Is it work for you?

Last edited:
Can someone, who owns Xiaomi 12s pro, tell me how good cameras are in comparison to galaxy s23? And also, does banking apps working with Xiaomi.eu roms? Thanks!

Xiaomi 12S Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S23 comparison. This has picture reviews at the top, and (camera) hardware comparisons.
With the .eu ROMs, I have had no security issues with any apps, including banking apps - Xiaomi 13 Pro (nuwa).
Ok, but Xiaomi 12s pro is for China market only (not released globally) that's why I asked if banking apps will work in xiaomi.eu roms? If someone can confirm? Xiaomi 13 pro is released globally so i presume it doesn't have any issues

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Ok, but Xiaomi 12s pro is for China market only (not released globally) that's why I asked if banking apps will work in xiaomi.eu roms? If someone can confirm? Xiaomi 13 pro is released globally so i presume it doesn't have any issues
I have the China (not International) model of the 13 Pro - these are hardware differences.
With the unlocked phone, I then installed the xiaomi.eu ROM (instead of the global ROM) and all secure apps (including my banking apps and Google wallet) work fine. These are software differences. I have not rooted my phone, so I do not use Magisk (or similar).

You may be interested in the thread Global vs China, (under the Xiaomi 13... heading).

Edited to 'I have the China (not International) MODEL' to avoid confusion. I originally put 'version'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mali2 and schjor
Since this version, each time when i am in an app for a minute, tiktok opens automatically over the app. Is this by anyone else ? The only thing what i did in this rom version was that i logged out and logged in on tiktok

Does your fingerprint work with screen off? I can not unlock phone with screen off and AOD? Is it work for you?
You have solved your issue already, but I'd like to add that I don't find any other issue with this build, other than the lack of screen-off Hey Google detection.

I am probably using every feature that there is, and it's all working fine.

Never had any issues with my China 11pro (which was never released in Europe), my China 11Ultra and now my 13Ultra. All banking, credit card and ***** apps always worked on all devices. Never rooted, just unlocked bootloader and installed weekly/stable versions.

Never had any issues with my China 11pro (which was never released in Europe), my China 11Ultra and now my 13Ultra. All banking, credit card and ***** apps always worked on all devices. Never rooted, just unlocked bootloader and installed weekly/stable versions.
Unlocked bootloader and a custom ROM is just enough for not passing Play Integrity and

And to the contrary to you opinion, with root/Magisk and its modules you can spoof that and pass

But it's out if the topic here, you could search eg through the Stable thread, it was written a lot about

Alternatively (if too complicated), flash back the original/stock/certified Xiaomi ROM, relock Bootloader and enjoy

Reactions: katerpanne
Is there anyway to turn on rotate suggestion? I've tried adb but it doesn't work or that feature is not included in this tom?

In Austria there is also a problem about the app "digitales amt" with unlocked Bootloader.It doesn't work with unlocked bootloader. This app is very important in the future in Austria.The only solution is to root the phone, installing LSposed and the bypass app of digitales amt. I posted this problem already on LinkedIn and on google but i think there is no hope that they will make it workable with unlocked bootloader.
Give Revanced manager a look, which also helps with this problem

I note that no-one seems to be commenting or complaining on battery power not lasting. Certainly with these ROMs, my power consumption is really good - quite often lasting nearly two days, occasionally more. Obviously this depends upon my usage, which can be fairly heavy, but with all the 'tweaks' available, battery drain can be reduced.
However, what this also means is that I do not need to frequently 'top up', which in turn is helping to conserve the battery.

I used Poco f4 gt on the official EEA for a few weeks.
In fact, I came back for two reasons. The 5x7 screen layout and the lack of customizable font size (M).
In principle, the EEA official works well.
However, now that I have almost a year of comparison, I have to say it's a xiaomi.eu masterpiece! Thank you to everyone who works for us!

Reactions: Mali2
No Problem with Bluetooth. Bose quite comfort 2 earbuds and Bose quite comfort ultra earbuds.
For me it seems to be triggered when using bluetooth audio in cars (tested with 2 different, one with Android aftermarket radio and Tesla Model 3). Then it's like bluetooth audio is dead for any devices connected. Reboot "solve" this...

All of the sudden today after a simple reboot of my device , system apps crash like "phone , messages (sms) . Also play store apps crash like "viber , chrome browser, instagram , tiktok" . A window pops up and says "waiting or ok to close app"..

Any thoughts ? First time happening this and its been so many days after the rom update. Its so weird..

You may have this problem. Although this should not occur in this version.

Reactions: KGVER
All of the sudden today after a simple reboot of my device , system apps crash like "phone , messages (sms) . Also play store apps crash like "viber , chrome browser, instagram , tiktok" . A window pops up and says "waiting or ok to close app"..

Any thoughts ? First time happening this and its been so many days after the rom update. Its so weird..
It's the same with my mi13. I have some problems.
I hope with hyper os and Android 14 many problems will be fixed

Reactions: KGVER
Status
Not open for further replies.