Status
Not open for further replies.
any solution to the proximity sensor issue on the MI2? screen doesn't turn off when in a phone call :(

phone - settings - incoming call - proximity sensor - ON... (way can be different, I am using SLOVAK lang)
Ok found it but no difference unfortunantly. proximity sensor not working for me. I'll se what happens on friday. Thanx for you response :)

Ok found it but no difference unfortunantly. proximity sensor not working for me. I'll se what happens on friday. Thanx for you response :)
So test your proximity sensor in testing menu by dial *#*#MIUI#*#*

Autostart manager doesn't work in this version. I can click on an entry and I get the red cross but when you go back in it has gone back to a tick and the background app has restarted. Read on a forum that wiping the Dalvik can fix this but didn't work when I tried it. HTC Desire S. Any suggestions?

Autostart manager doesn't work in this version. I can click on an entry and I get the red cross but when you go back in it has gone back to a tick and the background app has restarted. Read on a forum that wiping the Dalvik can fix this but didn't work when I tried it. HTC Desire S. Any suggestions?

Yes, same thing on my Desire S. This bug happens since about 2 previous weekly ROM released.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Hi, is this version of MIUI working on HTC Desire? Is the variant for HTC Desire S compatible for HTC desire? Thank you.

Yes, same thing on my Desire S. This bug happens since about 2 previous weekly ROM released.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Do you use anything to get around this like another app ? I have a number of apps I don't want autostarting. The app control in MIUI was one of the features I really liked about MIUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.