Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010

[release]3.10.25[/release]
Notes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I'm new on MIUI. I have 3.10.18 on Galaxy S2. How i can update now to the last version? I checked on my phone and it says i already have the latest version but it's 3.10.18 not 3.10.25. It will work if i flash the latest rom, reboot and then flash gapps? It will remain my actual apps and settings if i do this?
P.S. I'm a noob :)

Hi. I'm new on MIUI. I have 3.10.18 on Galaxy S2. How i can update now to the last version? I checked on my phone and it says i already have the latest version but it's 3.10.18 not 3.10.25. It will work if i flash the latest rom, reboot and then flash gapps? It will remain my actual apps and settings if i do this?
P.S. I'm a noob :)

If you’re using recent MIUI V5 developer verison, you can get the OTA via Updater-Check update or if it does not work try this Updater-Menu-Download lastest full ROM.

Reactions: SeyMedia
Sorry for the dumb question (new user). I have a mi2s which one do I have to download? The Xiaomi MI2-A?

Sorry for the dumb question (new user). I have a mi2s which one do I have to download? The Xiaomi MI2-A?
If you check closer our table you will see also: Xiaomi MI-2/MI-2S
This might be better for your device.

@SeyMedia

If you're using multilang you will have to wait - it's not ready yet.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

If you check closer our table you will see also: Xiaomi MI-2/MI-2S
This might be better for your device.

Ok I'm officially blind! Just to know..I think i'll use it in english, but just to understand...how can I add the italian language pack? Does it come out after the official release?

Ok I'm officially blind! Just to know..I think i'll use it in english, but just to understand...how can I add the italian language pack? Does it come out after the official release?
check the post before yours

Just wanted to report that the black statusbar is solved on my SGS S3 - i9300 so probably the same goes for those that had the problem on their S2.

Status
Not open for further replies.