Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! What u know about the Newman N2 update iBotPeaches? :)

Its been a stressful day with the delay and what not, it'll probably be delayed. I've still yet to merge in the changes that someone posted a few days ago.

Theres beta ROMs on thursday lol. If anything, if they gave us 10 minutes before the entire planet started hitting the links we could grab em, but nope :)

they should at least do that. or mirror them somewhere that only fan sites have access to....it's not always this bad tho it seems to fluctuate....can only imagine what next week will be like with V5...i know allot of people will be asking about V5 for whatever device they have and that will be kinda annoying since it's only coming for Mi2 next week.

i already tried this version for Xiaomi Mi-2. Seems like the lock screen issue still not fix..just like previous version :(

i already tried this version for Xiaomi Mi-2. Seems like the lock screen issue still not fix..just like previous version :(

what lock screen issue. I have Mi2 and have not experienced any issues with lock screen ever...

what lock screen issue. I have Mi2 and have not experienced any issues with lock screen ever...
If U set the code or pattern for the lockscreen, after a few reboot, the lock screen back to normal which is slide, so u have to set back the code or pattern.

If U set the code or pattern for the lockscreen, after a few reboot, the lock screen back to normal which is slide, so u have to set back the code or pattern.
Never seen any report of that bug...
So it can't be fixed...

I can only vouch for face unlock at this point as it is what i use but i never had it turn itself off...will test with pin right now and report back. just set pin will reboot a few times and see what happens...

EDIT:well color me surprised. after 6 reboots i got a screen saying "your device has been locked please insert sim card or xiaomi account password" and the phone is now set to slide....

Reactions: Pele
Some ROMs still aren't downloaded from MIUI China. If your ROM isn't on the list, don't panic. It'll be put up when they finish downloading.

Sorry for delay. Out of our control.

Waiting eagerly. My device isn't there available yet.

Got a question.How come my SGS2 phone won't charge?It sure acts like charging,the phone is warm,the batt. animation is moving,but it just won't charge.Or sometimes it charges,but very slowly.20% for 8 hours.Sometimes the batt. level even drops while on the charger.Tried different kernels,changing charging voltages,the same stuff.If i change the ROM,the problem persists.I have to do batt. calibration and then the phone works OK but with another ROM only.With this one it just won't.
Thanks in advance.

Got a question.How come my SGS2 phone won't charge?It sure acts like charging,the phone is warm,the batt. animation is moving,but it just won't charge.Or sometimes it charges,but very slowly.20% for 8 hours.Sometimes the batt. level even drops while on the charger.Tried different kernels,changing charging voltages,the same stuff.If i change the ROM,the problem persists.I have to do batt. calibration and then the phone works OK but with another ROM only.With this one it just won't.
Thanks in advance.

http://miuiandroid.com/community/index.php?threads/19435/

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

EDIT:well color me surprised. after 6 reboots i got a screen saying "your device has been locked please insert sim card or xiaomi account password" and the phone is now set to slide....

If set airplane mode and reboot, the phone reboot himself after. It is ends when disable airplane mode.
How to disable lock to one sim card?

Status
Not open for further replies.