Status
Not open for further replies.
not enough if you are a techgeek like me. I have over 50 games alone and they have VOB files that exceed 1GB on some. I have a lot of utilities and productivity apps. I use my phone a lot. POWER USER. it is only 16GB internal. I do not have V5. I am just asking if when we get MIUI V5 will we be able to use the backup apps we backup with titanium when running JB? I am unable to move APPS to the SD card. I have 64gb card and want to use it! Please let me know. I have APP2SD PRO and cannot use it.
1 go to settings
2 pess storage
3 pess apps
4 moving apps

Hi, I have a Xiaomi M1S . Is it ok to download the MI One Series ROM?, I noticed the column next to the phone states "mione_plus", The Mi-1 plus is slightly different from the M1-s. Would this affect my phone during the process. ADVICE PLEASE!

Hi, I have a Xiaomi M1S . Is it ok to download the MI One Series ROM?, I noticed the column next to the phone states "mione_plus", The Mi-1 plus is slightly different from the M1-s. Would this affect my phone during the process. ADVICE PLEASE!

They are the same. no worries.

OK, feel a bit silly...I thought I'd do something I've not had to do in years - check an md5. And guess what, didn't match so it WAS a bad download stopping me using MIUI. All up and running now, altho there's a lot to get used to having been on CM 10.1 for so long! Looking forward to v5 :)

Couple of things I've found on the notification drawer...

1. The title of an email is quite faint - could do with being a tad darker IMO
2. The app icon is almost non-existant - again, could do with being darker (or even the proper icon colour - if you can't see it it's on the same line as the email address would be, over on the right hand side)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-14-17-16-43.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-14-17-16-43.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 407
hi, anyone got problem with "no voice during phone call at all?" can't hear them and they can't hear me. is there a fix for this that I missed?

my phone works fine with cyanogen 10.1, or miui 2.x.x but not with 3.x.x, can anyone please help me? thanks

I'm using galaxy S3 by the way

hi, anyone got problem with "no voice during phone call at all?" can't hear them and they can't hear me. is there a fix for this that I missed?

my phone works fine with cyanogen 10.1, or miui 2.x.x but not with 3.x.x, can anyone please help me? thanks

Some other users has reported same bug at htcmania.com with Newman N2. Seems that Call Delay Patch app fix the problem for now. You can find it at PlayStore for free.

Hi. I have the same problem on sgs3. Not working with Call Delay Patch

What is the recommended partition layout for minimum and full install please? For NAND install on HTC HD2 EU.

UPDATE: Found it in the 3.1.25 thread, on page 3 :)

DataOnExt is not working for me :(
I have partitioned my 8GB MicroSD in CWM with 2GB sd-ext partition but the partition is not being detected.
I Googled it a bit and got a hint that the initrd.gz might be the cause....
Any ideas on how to correct this please?

...trying to do a NAND install on my HTC HD2.

UPDATE: I had to use the initrd_patcher_v2 from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=31949960#post31949960. Flashed it just after flashing the ROM and before reboot. All happy now :)

I am

I am using the FRENCH language

I confirm that the GALERY + CAMERA doesn't work when the language is FRENCH
in English is OK
how the language can make this bug just by swaping the language ??

for the Miui Android Adminisatrator : how can i solve this , do you have any idea
or i need to wait the 22th feb for the new rom update ?

thank you in advance

I confirm that the GALERY + CAMERA doesn't work when the language is FRENCH
in English is OK
how the language can make this bug just by swaping the language ??

for the Miui Android Adminisatrator : how can i solve this , do you have any idea
or i need to wait the 22th feb for the new rom update ?

thank you in advance
Yes, its already fixed and waiting for 3.2.22...

I just updated to 3.2.8, and one thing ive noticed was that the Market app that came with my xiao mi has disappeared... I was just wondering, was it supposed to be removed or is there any way to get it back???

Status
Not open for further replies.