3.3.1 (V5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you don't have FC...?
before clear the data of the app yes, but after no force close only not sync. Only manual sync work. Another problem is permission app doesent remember my choice. A solution is go in the app and set manually root permission.

Cannot install update ? Failed verification ...
Why? First update was OK now hotfix 3 not working ...

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

there is any hope for htc sensation !? :(

Don't worry. I just ported MIUI V5 to the HTC Sensation ;) ....

screenshot2013030323160.jpg

before clear the data of the app yes, but after no force close only not sync. Only manual sync work. Another problem is permission app doesent remember my choice. A solution is go in the app and set manually root permission.

In that case. You just have to do "adb logcat > log.txt" and trigger the action. Then send that log.

Using this v5 for 3 days. I felt like the battery drain faster than v4. Phone died Only for 5 hours, though the phone was idle for 2 hours. Hmm.. is it just me?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Guys another issue i found. When i change lockscreen everything changes just fine. But after some time the lockscreen reverts back to stock on it's own.

I have a killer battery life with V5, the best i ever had so far.

Issue: Activating the slow motion mode in simple camera mode (video) freezes the Mi2 completely

I have a killer battery life with V5, the best i ever had so far.

Issue: Activating the slow motion mode in simple camera mode (video) freezes the Mi2 completely

Thats strange.. mine, the battery drop so fast.. may i know whether you flash the v5 and do restore from backup (for settings and apps), or its a complete fresh device, with no restoration.

Im just afraid there's some un-suported setting or apps setting on v4 that brought to v5 that restored and caused this battery drain.

Thanks

I experience several random shutdowns, especially when writing SMS / WhatsApp messages. Could be due to the faulty language pack, though.

It always is the language pack... :p

German language is not updated to v5 yet... so there is used translation from v4 that can cause issues...

Code:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (-1 ... 12) ends beyond length 0
    at android.text.SpannableStringInternal.checkRange(SpannableStringInternal.java:349)
    at android.text.SpannableStringInternal.setSpan(SpannableStringInternal.java:77)
    at android.text.SpannableString.setSpan(SpannableString.java:46)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController.getSingleMessageInboxLine(NotificationController.java:584)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController.createNewMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:514)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController$MessageContentObserver.onChange(NotificationController.java:897)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController.registerMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:369)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController.registerMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:347)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController.access$400(NotificationController.java:75)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController$1.run(NotificationController.java:272)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController$NotificationThread.run(NotificationController.java:1033)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)
This is a logcat for email force close in v5 with hotfix 3

Code:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (-1 ... 12) ends beyond length 0
    at android.text.SpannableStringInternal.checkRange(SpannableStringInternal.java:349)
    at android.text.SpannableStringInternal.setSpan(SpannableStringInternal.java:77)
    at android.text.SpannableString.setSpan(SpannableString.java:46)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController.getSingleMessageInboxLine(NotificationController.java:584)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController.createNewMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:514)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController$MessageContentObserver.onChange(NotificationController.java:897)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController.registerMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:369)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController.registerMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:347)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController.access$400(NotificationController.java:75)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController$1.run(NotificationController.java:272)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
    at com.android.email.NotificationController$NotificationThread.run(NotificationController.java:1033)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)
This is a logcat for email force close in v5 with hotfix 3
Which language..?

Status
Not open for further replies.