3.3.1 (V5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure, but did anyone try to type a new email with gmail app?
It wont offer mail completion based on contact list

Can the v5 be installed on MI-2 Dual Sim also? I'm just about to buy one of them.
BTW, no news for v5 Arc S?

I was also afraid because I didn't find much info about it. So you're saying that seems to be not an official Xiaomi device?

tell us how to reproduce that issue.. when it occur..?

Humm i have installed the HotFix4 this morning and the crash appears 3 times, it's very hard to reproduce it but i will try! If i reproduce it how i can logs it ?!

Humm i have installed the HotFix4 this morning and the crash appears 3 times, it's very hard to reproduce it but i will try! If i reproduce it how i can logs it ?!
at first, remember steps you did to get that FC...

and when app crashed, press SendMIUI - menu - copy -- its logcat of that FC...

Hi all,

I still have issues with the Hotfix 4 installed with Email app.

:)

Me too. It doesn't appear as bad as it did before hotfix1, but I did get a FC from the email app yesterday (was late in the night when I received an email, but I didn't bother to copy the text because I was about to go to sleep). I'm pretty sure it was the same exception I received earlier. I'll try to reproduce the issue.

/me feels jealous with the Mi ppl getting to enjoy V5 :)
*sigh* - I'm getting close to getting an HTC One (boom sound) - coming to my provider.

Hmm. Just reproduced the email FC again, simply by receiving an email.
Code:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (-1 ... 47) ends beyond length 0
	at android.text.SpannableStringInternal.checkRange(SpannableStringInternal.java:349)
	at android.text.SpannableStringInternal.setSpan(SpannableStringInternal.java:77)
	at android.text.SpannableString.setSpan(SpannableString.java:46)
	at com.android.email.NotificationController.getSingleMessageInboxLine(NotificationController.java:584)
	at com.android.email.NotificationController.createNewMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:514)
	at com.android.email.NotificationController$MessageContentObserver.onChange(NotificationController.java:897)
	at com.android.email.NotificationController.registerMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:369)
	at com.android.email.NotificationController.registerMessageNotification(NotificationController.java:347)
	at com.android.email.NotificationController.access$400(NotificationController.java:75)
	at com.android.email.NotificationController$1.run(NotificationController.java:272)
	at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
	at com.android.email.NotificationController$NotificationThread.run(NotificationController.java:1033)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)

After Hotfix 4 - I found something strange in SMS screen.

When I make SMS screen to "horizontal" the cursor is not on correct place it is somewhere else and not able to see or type anything. Is any one experiencing this?

Pls let me know.

After Hotfix 4 - I found something strange in SMS screen.

When I make SMS screen to "horizontal" the cursor is not on correct place it is somewhere else and not able to see or type anything. Is any one experiencing this?

Pls let me know.

There is no SMS horizontal. Xiaomi disables it. We re-enable it. Anything that happens is due to our hacky fix. Theres nothing we can do, short of re-making the horizontal layout for v5, but we are not.

There is no SMS horizontal. Xiaomi disables it. We re-enable it. Anything that happens is due to our hacky fix. Theres nothing we can do, short of re-making the horizontal layout for v5, but we are not.
OMG ... so I need to live with the problem. I m not comfortable in using SMS in a vertical way - it does not give me good amount of space for fingers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.