3.3.1 (V5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi M2 isn't dual boot. Stop treating it like such. It has two systems so you can update your phone without going to recovery. It has nothing to do with 2 systems. It's not possible to run multiple roms since they share /data and other stuff.

Do not do it. Do not try it. You have been warned. These problems aren't in the rom if you just flashed via updater over our previous v4 release.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

ok...sorry...but :

1)if i have wiui on system 2...i will have some problem if i flash v5 on system1
2)v5 on both system...not.
3) i have this rom http://www.miuiaustralia.com/?p=1045 on system1
now,i can flash v5 on system 2 where there's wiui rom,taking the Lennox rom on system 1?

Hey guys! it's peachy !!!!!!! :D
what about the HTC Incredible S and the HTC HD2 ???
thnx

i see. i figured flashing this rom would replace the keyboard...at least on the system i flashed to. i will do full wipe and flash MIUIAndroid again....or stick with it to be able to get beta builds from xiaomi on system2....thanx for the response.
I just got a new MI-2,
what's WIPE?
do I need to WIPE before I FLASH?

Yes our xml repo is public.
Where is this XML located?

v4 themes definitely have problems applying 100% onto v5.
My new virgin phone is JLB10.0, do I need to delete the themes before flashing to v5 3.3.1?

I just got a new MI-2,
what's WIPE?
do I need to WIPE before I FLASH?

My new virgin phone is JLB10.0, do I need to delete the themes before flashing to v5 3.3.1?

https://github.com/iBotPeaches/MIUIAndroid_XML_v5

Just set to default theme before flashing v5. This is the preferred method.

Flashing our previous 3.2.22 v4 MI2 rom. Then flash 3.3.1 v5 MI2 rom. That'll keep one of your systems both on MIUI and prevent bugs.

https://github.com/iBotPeaches/MIUIAndroid_XML_v5

Just set to default theme before flashing v5. This is the preferred method.

Flashing our previous 3.2.22 v4 MI2 rom. Then flash 3.3.1 v5 MI2 rom. That'll keep one of your systems both on MIUI and prevent bugs.
thanks! very much appreciated!

I'll contribute in terms of v5 translation from Chinese to English! ^_^b

edited: just saw Github page. I'm able to see a few files but can't view any current .XML for editing. Does that mean I start a new file and then commit? I'm no programmer -_-

thanks! very much appreciated!

I'll contribute in terms of v5 translation from Chinese to English! ^_^b

edited: just saw Github page. I'm able to see a few files but can't view any current .XML for editing. Does that mean I start a new file and then commit? I'm no programmer -_-

We already translated the entire thing, and its already perfect English. If you find a string that isn't perfect, then commit a pull request for that one file.

Reactions: moonbugz
Guys are you really so excited about V5? I just can't find something so exciting about it. Actually it doesn't feel so smooth like V4 and the menus and dialer reminds me my very old HTC HD mini windows phone. A bit disappointing i must say.

Multilang will be delayed till tomorrow... lot of issues are there to be solved... sorry....

Guys are you really so excited about V5? I just can't find something so exciting about it. Actually it doesn't feel so smooth like V4 and the menus and dialer reminds me my very old HTC HD mini windows phone. A bit disappointing i must say.
Is it really slower? I didnt't install yet because of the missing Multilanguage

http://www.mediafire.com/?1bhylckv4bccz1k

5-way reboot for v5. Dont have time to package in a flashable, but someone can do the honours. Everything working, looks good, enjoy.

mywcvJB.jpg

Very nice looking but it's a lot less smooth. Also the e-mail app gives a crash message every minute, for me

Hi all,

I have an issue when I install:
I do a wipe data
I install and at the end I have an signature issue. It is normal?!
Thx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.