Status
Not open for further replies.
I had battery problems too with this release and found out that the mediascanner service on this release is ticklish when it comes to many small files. It will calm down if you delete cache files. Check my previous posts about it in this thread for a better explanation.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
but my phone its almost empty, only 1 mp3 album with no file less than 5mb and the rest some common apps. I delete cache files constantly but no difference.
I unplug my phone with 100% battery, 15 seconds later i have 99% and 5 minutes later i have 95%. I only have 2G network and Wifi, brightness at 50% and Power saving mode in Normal. Almost all apps permisions denied.

but my phone its almost empty, only 1 mp3 album with no file less than 5mb and the rest some common apps. I delete cache files constantly but no difference.
I unplug my phone with 100% battery, 15 seconds later i have 99% and 5 minutes later i have 95%. I only have 2G network and Wifi, brightness at 50% and Power saving mode in Normal. Almost all apps permisions denied.

It could be a different problem you're having. The app BetterBatteryStats helped me a lot with this. In my case the mediascanner service was running for 2 hours after boot and drained my battery so hard that the back of the phone felt warm. After deleting cache files manually it now runs for 5-6 minutes max after a boot.

It could be a different problem you're having. The app BetterBatteryStats helped me a lot with this. In my case the mediascanner service was running for 2 hours after boot and drained my battery so hard that the back of the phone felt warm. After deleting cache files manually it now runs for 5-6 minutes max after a boot.

ill try BetterBatteryStats to see whats happening. I really dont want to go back to v4.

Reactions: cbull
Ok, little problem, i dont know how to read the info on BBS. What does the blue and red bar means?

Partial wakelocks was most useful to me. There are a lot of great info in the forums about BBS if you want to explore all the features.

Partial wakelocks was most useful to me. There are a lot of great info in the forums about BBS if you want to explore all the features.

Partial wakelocks only shows MediaScannerService with full red bar under. (Count:0 -0,0%)

Partial wakelocks only shows MediaScannerService with full red bar under. (Count:0 -0,0%)

I let it run on battery for a few hours. Overnight is best, then see which prosesses are making wakelock calls while the phone is idle. That should give you a good indication.

Can i have miui v4 link for galaxy nexus in order to flash v5 version!
Thanks.

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus avec Tapatalk
the easy way is..
you just download 'MIUI Rom Downloader' from Playstore..
after installing 'MIUI Rom Downloader', open app, refresh it and you will find last ver. 3.2.22 and download it, flash it..
thats version is lastest stable MIUI V4 for Galaxy Nexus

Reactions: Midom@d
please can someone try to make an miui version possible to install on the lg optimus 3d (p920), even though LG has forssake us and will leave us only on gingerbread, i know you guys are smart enough to fina solution to it. i recently saw the htc evo 3d on the rom list and i am very hopeful that something can be done for the optimus
hi...i'm very lucky that my phone GSM Evo 3d had v5 MIUI
All function work very good except for 3d function
Thats because htc not provide 3d cam driver for jb
(In MIUI v.4 ICS the 3d work fine)

Hi,
When we can get v5 Multi DPI version for Note II (t03G)?
I'd like to use smaller UI like v4. There has Note II setting in v4 ROM.
OR
Any other ways to change the DPI on v5.
When I use 3rd party DPI changer there has some bug.

1. Setting background color is different in lower part.
2. When calling the ring is show left side.
3. Dialer is not show with aspect ratio.
There may have any others.

Thanks in advance

Anyone here with the same problem?

If I download a picture with the stock browser on google images sometimes its downloading a .bin file? And when I downloaded working files like .jpg the gallery app does not refresh and does not show the downloaded files. ...

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.