Status
Not open for further replies.
Per aggiornare da 3.6.28 a 3.7.5 su galaxy s2 I9100 bisogna fare wipe data e wipe system? grazie e ciao a tutti.

Ok so I uploaded a fixed Galaxy Nexus ROM.
Code:
4c516c1f76805ce55e585afec6ee969c  miuiandroid_maguro_jb-3.7.5.zip
Maybe acore fc will be gone.

Hi guys, recently just got my HOX back. I may have missed some updates since ICS release, however it seems only the MIUI rom doesn't work for the HOX touch interface? I cannot seem to touch anything. Only encountered the problem with this rom. I've tested out other (CM10, Sense base) seems to work. Anyone feel me in the details please. Thanks

Can i post here?
3.7.5 updates make GoKeyboard ForceClose on my i9100.
Also I've noticed that fonts is slightly smaller than before.

Same problem from the previous release, with plus one.

Attaching screenshots.
There is this line here, slight layout issue I think:
MIUI Bug.jpg

This one came out of nowhere:
MIUI Bug 1.jpg

This and the previous versions of MIUI don't let me install Runkeeper or Runtastic, does anybody know why?

Ok so I uploaded a fixed Galaxy Nexus ROM.
Code:
4c516c1f76805ce55e585afec6ee969c  miuiandroid_maguro_jb-3.7.5.zip
Maybe acore fc will be gone.

Hi, would it be possible to upload the same fix for nexus 4? Every time I try to access my contacts I got a java.lang.NoSuchFieldError

Thanks

Another bug from previous and current release, soft navigation buttons will disappear while entering or exiting an application.
Workaround was to open an application, in my case, MX Player and the buttons usually come back.
Otherwise, you'll have to restart the phone.

Hi, would it be possible to upload the same fix for nexus 4? Every time I try to access my contacts I got a java.lang.NoSuchFieldError

Thanks
Im not sure if its related to maguro FC. The maguro problem was T9 Dialer mod that is not working with 4.2.2 and I just disabled that and mako build was with that fix already in... I think. Nobody reported FC issue with Nexus 4 yet, so maybe try to full wipe and restore your contacts from Google or Xiaomi accout rather than from backup.

Ok you're right. I will rebuild mako and let you know.

Uploaded.
Code:
3b8ffeedb17c736ed657e362a0544910  miuiandroid_mako_jb-3.7.5.zip

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

Hi, I tried the new one, but the problem is still there.
If i try to disable T9 from menu phone fc, the only way to write something is to use the old japanese keyboard

Thanks

LG Nexus 4

I think you have to make full wipe. Or downgrade to version 3.6.28 and back to 3.7.5. I'm sure that this rom doesn't have T9 mod. Did you try to rebuild T9 index?

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

3.7.5 everything works fine on Samsung S2 except crt off is here and i don't like it. On 3.6.28 wasn't there..

Why? You can turn the effect off by switching window animations to 0.5x.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

today's update 3.7.5 for nexus 4 Fc NFC. can someone look into this pls. it won't let u do anything at all. just the message "UNFORTUNATELY, NFC SERVICE HAS STOPPED" and the ok button and keeps pooping up every 2 secs

Status
Not open for further replies.