Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some test regarding battery drain issue. The result is very strange. When the phone use wifi network only the battery time is excellent, but when the phone use 3g, H+ mobile networks the battery drain is huge.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

I am experiencing an issue here with this this version. The flash light doesn't works when I press the home button in the lock screen nor when I click on the 'torch' icon in Tools folder. (camera flash works perfectly). Could anybody help me? I am using a Samsung galaxy Note 2. This issue never happened in the last version of MIUI that o was using (3.8)
any logs you can debug from?

I made some test regarding battery drain issue. The result is very strange. When the phone use wifi network only the battery time is excellent, but when the phone use 3g, H+ mobile networks the battery drain is huge.

SOUNDS like it might be switching from 3G to H+ rapidly, did you try logcat?

SOUNDS like it might be switching from 3G to H+ rapidly, did you try logcat?

No, I didn't. I never try. And I'm not sure what is logcat and how to use it. If you help me that would be great. I learn quickly...

What do you think, is there any chance to re-format "sdcard" of mi2/s from fat32 to ntfs or exfat file system? Or do you have any idea how to avoid 4GB file size limit on mi2/s?
Your help would be appreciated. Thx!

Last edited:
Alright. And how can I open the command line?
Download terminal emulator from market
Go to settings >> developers and enable debugging mode

Do:
Code:
su
logcat -f /sdcard/flashlight.log

Reproduce the problem. Stop terminal emulator and upload the file from your sd card called flashlight.log

Reactions: ingbrzy
There is an incredible battery drain on 3G, H+ mobile networks. I can use the phone a half day only with 1 charge during normal usage. Nothing extra load. But I can use the phone almost 1.5 day with 1 charge on wifi network. It is perfect.
More mi2s owners confirmed same issue in Hungary.
Could you please investigate this issue?

Last edited:
There is an incredible battery drain on 3G, H+ mobile networks. I can use the phone a half day only with 1 charge during normal usage. Nothing extra load. But I can use the phone almost 1.5 day with 1 charge on wifi network. It is perfect.
More mi2s owners confirmed same issue in Hungary.
Could you please investigate this issue?

This could be a radio problem.
Try another radio from a MIUI version where this problem didn't occur
http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?threads/19846/

Dear Forum and Forum Administrators!

Why I am not able to make video call with my SGS gt i 9100? I mean through normal calling settings. Cos with Skype, Viber, Tango etc I can, but there is no option I can start video calling from System Calling menu. Because Vodafone AL here offers always free video call, when you make calls between the same carrier.
It's a pity losing this.

Please help and insert this in the upcoming features with MIUI JB 3.9.27..

Thanks In advance. And Nice weekend to everybody.

This could be a radio problem.
Try another radio from a MIUI version where this problem didn't occur
http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?threads/19846/

I had some questions in that topic what you linked but nobody answered. It seems that topic is dead. Could you please help me?

This issue is very serious! With actual condition the phone almost unusable as a mobile device because 2x per day must be connected to charger, due to huge battery drain on 3G/H+ networks.

I also noticed 3G and H+ networks change to each other very often on same place.

Last edited:
I noticed an issue in miui rom for some apps not working properly. Those apps have floating windows features or status bar running process does not stay in process won't work most of them apps. Such apps are Toucher pro (which does't not shows the touch point on floating windows) Status bar mini pro & Countdown In Status Bar Pro(these apps not able to appears on status bar) Most probably there may be more similar apps which may not work on miui. I love miui rom, even want ti use these such apps without any problem. Is there any solution or fix plz? Thanx

I noticed an issue in miui rom for some apps not working properly. Those apps have floating windows features or status bar running process does not stay in process won't work most of them apps. Such apps are Toucher pro (which does't not shows the touch point on floating windows) Status bar mini pro & Countdown In Status Bar Pro(these apps not able to appears on status bar) Most probably there may be more similar apps which may not work on miui. I love miui rom, even want ti use these such apps without any problem. Is there any solution or fix plz? Thanx

Settings >> apps >> the app not working >> show popup window

I'm sorry if it's been asked before, my LG Optimus 2x (P990) always boot loop after i flash this ROM, so do with the other version.
I tried from stock Froyo and/or Stock ICS but the problem still persist.
Could you please help to solve my problem?

Thanks before.

Status
Not open for further replies.