Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just installed this on my Samsung Note 2 and I've seen that Mi Market is missing. Please could anybody help me with this situation?

I have just installed this on my Samsung Note 2 and I've seen that Mi Market is missing. Please could anybody help me with this situation?
They take out the mi market it has some pirated apps and is basically all in chinese.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

MI Market is illegal in most countries outside of China. It has "premium/pro" apps for free to download, its all in Chinese and just frankly isn't ethical.

That would be called a GAPPS package which is in the original post of this thread.
Ohh! ! Righ! Well.. I am using a Samsung note 2. Do you think that I should download gapp 4.2.x or 4.1.x? (Because 4.2.x can be used on several phones and a "etc" one. I dont know if my phone is included or excluded from the "etc" sign at the end of the description of gapp4.2.x)

Ohh! ! Righ! Well.. I am using a Samsung note 2. Do you think that I should download gapp 4.2.x or 4.1.x? (Because 4.2.x can be used on several phones and a "etc" one. I dont know if my phone is included or excluded from the "etc" sign at the end of the description of gapp4.2.x)

MIUI for Note2 is on Android 4.1... so you need Gapps for 4.1..

I just wondering do you have any plan to step android version up than 4.1? ex. 4.2, 4.4 maybe 5.0?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

I have plans for Android 5.5, cause my MI-2 can't live without this version. I hope Google will make that one soon.

Reactions: MarkHUK and ingbrzy
I have plans for Android 5.5, cause my MI-2 can't live without this version. I hope Google will make that one soon.

I feel some irony in you words, I understand but should follow changes, cannot stop in this rapidly developing technical world.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Hi all, thanks for the effort of all those providing the ported versions, but I have to report, that on my Lenovo P780, the installation does not work. I'm installing the ZIP downloaded here over unofficial MIUI 3.9.13 czech/slovak language based on russian MIUI 3.9.13 (from lenovo-forums.ru), after doing only cache/dalvik-cache wipes. The installation seems to progress as usual, but after the reboot, the system is exactly the same as before, 3.9.13, no change... I'm using CWM recovery version 6.0.1.5 to install it as I have been using in all my previous phones and MIUI versions...

Hi all, thanks for the effort of all those providing the ported versions, but I have to report, that on my Lenovo P780, the installation does not work. I'm installing the ZIP downloaded here over unofficial MIUI 3.9.13 czech/slovak language based on russian MIUI 3.9.13 (from lenovo-forums.ru), after doing only cache/dalvik-cache wipes. The installation seems to progress as usual, but after the reboot, the system is exactly the same as before, 3.9.13, no change... I'm using CWM recovery version 6.0.1.5 to install it as I have been using in all my previous phones and MIUI versions...
You have to install Chinese stock ROM before to get correct partitions layout...

~Tapatalk 4~

On my LG Nexus 4 MAKO when i flash this rom i have the message:
"Unfortunately the NFC service is stopped"...
Is there a way to solve this?

I don't have a Wi-Fi Display option on my Xiaomi MI-2S anymore. I have used it before on an older OS... What to do?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI-2S

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379946413482.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379946413482.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 267
I don't have a Wi-Fi Display option on my Xiaomi MI-2S anymore. I have used it before on an older OS... What to do?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI-2S
Settings - more settings - wifi display...

~Tapatalk 4~

I am experiencing an issue here with this this version. The flash light doesn't works when I press the home button in the lock screen nor when I click on the 'torch' icon in Tools folder. (camera flash works perfectly). Could anybody help me? I am using a Samsung galaxy Note 2. This issue never happened in the last version of MIUI that o was using (3.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.