Status
Not open for further replies.
I nave a question. Is it possible that the multi lang version of miui ROM is a little bit ( just s very little ) more laggy than the "just English" one??

Inviato dal mio MI 2S con Tapatalk 2
No.. Its same...

~Tapatalk 4~

I sit possible to add more sources for lyrics in music. It cannot find some of the most known songs or when it finds them
some chineese appear.Thanks !!!!1

Could you please explain this? It is copied from changelog:

"[System]
Fix – When Do Not Disturb mode is enabled, a call from an unknown number can’t be added to favorites (09-23)"

Unknown number still ringing in DND mode. It was the original problem that still exist. I do not understand: "unknown number can't be added to favorites"

Please explain what does it mean. It makes no sense!
Thx in advance!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
Ehm, hi. I downloaded the I9100 Rom via this link (read on your fb page) http://bigota.d.miui.com/3.9.27/miui_i9100_3.9.27_9ccf56cd20_4.1.zip and I came from last weeks multi language build.

This rom is obviously kind of different, now I have the weather app, the chinese market and so on.. and somehow the font in my setting menu is bold...

Can I get the old font settings back? Or do I have to reflash the rom linked in this thread?

Last edited:
MIUI

Many thanks go out to all the people who have contributed to this rom!!!
Bigrushdog for his mms and cam fixes
hollyrolla for his help with the cam fixes
Cayniarb for his help with the gps fix
the entire CMmod team without you guys source half of this wouldnt of been possible
mobiousdigital and all the MIUI translations team for there awesome translations
djmnz for the originial deodexed rom this is based off of
n_i_x for his translation pack for the desire build and all his advice!
and finally the entire MIUI team who created this absolutely beautiful ROM!
[/list]​

What doesn't work
  • 4g
  • HDMI
  • Sometimes forwarded mms messages are not downloaded

having issues with the Rom???
then file a bug report here please!!

Install Instructions:
download latest rom and latest english pack
throw them on your sdcard
wipe data cache and dalvik
install the rom
before rebooting install the english pack
reboot and enjoy!!​

ROMS
v0.12.24-rc1

Packs:
English pack 12.24

Its chinese rom, not our... Download our multilang and install...

~Tapatalk 4~

Hey you guys, I have just updated miui 3.9.27 rom for my nexus 4, I figure out that it has new feature like Assistive Touch on iOS, maybe the developers intergrated into the rom. Ofcourse, it needs a little bit time to get used to it, it's great as well as giving more space for experiencing.But, I can find anyway to get back to normal navigation bar, so anybody knows how to do this, please guide me! It must be have an option for this.

By the way, I found a something strange in my setting display, I do not know what it is, it likes a toggle, but do not stand for any features ? So If you guys know it too, please tell me know this. I have attached the screenshot for illustration.
Screenshot_2013-09-28-21-41-49.png
Screenshot_2013-09-28-21-42-04.png

Could you please explain this? It is copied from changelog:

"[System]
Fix – When Do Not Disturb mode is enabled, a call from an unknown number can’t be added to favorites (09-23)"

Unknown number still ringing in DND mode. It was the original problem that still exist. I do not understand: "unknown number can't be added to favorites"

Please explain what does it mean. It makes no sense!
Thx in advance!

Dear ROM Developers
Could you please explain what is the improvement here or what did you fix? Thx in advance!

i cannot find multilang, or is this multilang and we have only one rom from now on?

i cannot find multilang, or is this multilang and we have only one rom from now on?
And your phone is? Sorry we had to fire our fairies, they were lazy... We got Pele but he is worse than them...

~Tapatalk 4~

Hey you guys, I have just updated miui 3.9.27 rom for my nexus 4, I figure out that it has new feature like Assistive Touch on iOS, maybe the developers intergrated into the rom. Ofcourse, it needs a little bit time to get used to it, it's great as well as giving more space for experiencing.But, I can find anyway to get back to normal navigation bar, so anybody knows how to do this, please guide me! It must be have an option for this.

By the way, I found a something strange in my setting display, I do not know what it is, it likes a toggle, but do not stand for any features ? So If you guys know it too, please tell me know this. I have attached the screenshot for illustration.
View attachment 6334 View attachment 6335

In build.prop : Delete "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1"

And in /system/app/, delete "MIpop.apk".

Hey guys hope you can help I've flashed the Rom and gapps but whenever I try to use market it keeps saying no network but internet is fine. It's the HTC one x

Hey community dudes! :) My Flashlight doesn't work when screen is locked nor when I click the torch icon in Tools folder. Here is the flashlight.log so I hope I could get help from any good soul of you guys. Hehe. Peace. (phone Samsung Galaxy Note 2)

Attachments

• flashlight(1).txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Hello guys and thanks for the great work,
Since release 3.9.13 the phone to SIM card detection and gives error of not validating the IMEI. I move back to 3.9.6 and everything is fine.
Hope someone can help me, thanks again

P.S. I'm using SGS, I9000

Hello guys and thanks for the great work,
Since release 3.9.13 the phone to SIM card detection and gives error of not validating the IMEI. I move back to 3.9.6 and everything is fine.
Hope someone can help me, thanks again

P.S. I'm using SGS, I9000
I've never experienced it yet.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 4

Hey community dudes! :) My Flashlight doesn't work when screen is locked nor when I click the torch icon in Tools folder. Here is the flashlight.log so I hope I could get help from any good soul of you guys. Hehe. Peace. (phone Samsung Galaxy Note 2)
your log is wrong. Its just a beginning of logcat. Nothing there.

First connect USB, run adb logcat, wait about 10 seconds and watch terminal fills with text passing very fast. Do nothing.
When logcat slows down and shows only 1 line per second then make actions like running flashlight app. After that stop logcat and post whole file here.

will there ever be a port for sony xperia Z ? it is a great phone , but it lacks development , we have few ROMs available

[release]3.9.27[/release]

Notes:

Hello,
Can you please tell me if the Motorola Razr XT910 (umts_spyder) Build will be released or not..??
Keenly Waiting...!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.