MULTI 6.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is that I can't do ANYTHING (no recovery, no fastboot, nothing).

this happened to me too last time , before android 6.0 ..
it is because of flat battery. i have use it till 0% then red LED appear on my phone. when i charge , nothing happen.
even when i connect the charger , the screen still blank.

i just think that my phone have problem and want to repair it at the service center (since i got nothing.. oh btw, i have done miFlash before, via fastboot and i'm not that noob) ...

on the SC, they try charging my phone, and everything works fine .. charge it for 15minutes .. and it went alive again ...
thank god it's free of charge .. and i went back home and charge my mi3 with the same charger and it works.

until now, i'll never leave my phone to 0% battery again. maybe that is the sleep of death.

this happened to me too last time , before android 6.0 ..
it is because of flat battery. i have use it till 0% then red LED appear on my phone. when i charge , nothing happen.
even when i connect the charger , the screen still blank.

i just think that my phone have problem and want to repair it at the service center (since i got nothing.. oh btw, i have done miFlash before, via fastboot and i'm not that noob) ...

on the SC, they try charging my phone, and everything works fine .. charge it for 15minutes .. and it went alive again ...
thank god it's free of charge .. and i went back home and charge my mi3 with the same charger and it works.

until now, i'll never leave my phone to 0% battery again. maybe that is the sleep of death.
It was 100%, and the PC "detects" it (but it appears as multiple devices). It's not a battery problem.

I see 2 different versions of Leo_6.3.3
The first One is uploaded on 04-Mar with capacity 640.3 MB
And today has a new one which is uploaded on 06-Mar with capacity 643.71 MB
Please confirm any different between the 2 versions ?

I have already flash version 04-Mar, do I have to update to version 06-Mar ? Or I can just dirty flash the new over the old one ?

I have a big problem, since 6.3.3 I have no recovery at all in my mi note pro ! I can't flash Anything !
Same here in note pro, I've lost the recovery once 6.3.3 is installed. Now I don't have twrp recovery, tried to restart in recovery mode and the phone shuts off nothing happens. Switching on again the phone starts normally but I don't have recovery and cannot flash anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Firmware 6.3.3 MIUI 7 into your browser:
<string name = "nav_screen_container_tab_normal">По умолчанию </ string>
should be replaced with:
<string name = "nav_screen_container_tab_normal"> Обычный</ string>
Because by increasing the font (redmi 2) the title of the "По умолчанию" disappears and only the "По" (cut eye)
And given that the repository uses komanda xiaomi.eu and then a massive error .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-07-10-20-31_com.android.browser.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-07-10-20-31_com.android.browser.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 358
I have installed TWRP for libra from TWRP link of first post.
It was 2.8.7.0 with no touch problem.

Today I installed stable 7.2 for libra, and it changed to 3.0.0.0.
and touch problem again... :(

All roms include TWRP 3.0.0.0 from now?

A question.. If I install the stable then can I flash SuperSu via twrp?

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Why was it necessary to install TWRP 3.0.0-0 in the firmware? Everyone has different backups on different versions TWRP, only added to all the problems and nothing else. On the Xiaomi Redmi 2 WCDMA (2014817) firmware does not want to be set, he says that it is not 2014811, although this is the same phone.

Last edited:
Why was it necessary to install TWRP 3.0.0-0 in the firmware? Everyone has different backups on different versions TWRP, only added to all the problems and nothing else. On the Xiaomi Redmi 2 WCDMA (2014817) firmware does not want to be set, he says that it is not 2014811, although this is the same phone.
TWRP3 even can't worked on China dev rom since last 3 versions. Even I can't have ota update. The rom can be flashed by philz recovery as well on older twrp like 2.8.7.2.

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Battery difference from 6.1.28 to 6.2.25 is noticeable.
For the latest one... Need more time.

PS. Twrp 3.0.0.0 sucks
(Mi4c)
And if I update the ROM here I will get TWRP 3 right...? That sucks.... Not being able to choose the recovery.

Same here in note pro, I've lost the recovery once 6.3.3 is installed. Now I don't have twrp recovery, tried to restart in recovery mode and the phone shuts off nothing happens. Switching on again the phone starts normally but I don't have recovery and cannot flash anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
I got this same problem with 6.2.25!! No staff members even respond to it!
Have this problem on dior and I have few problems on armani
Also I post it on miui.cz this is the biggest fail ever. Still no respond so far.

Edit for Rui Camraia: It was chosen by members of Xiaomi.eu. Point finger to them
You can use older version of Xiaomi.eu or newest version of Miui.com (china developer or global)

I got this same problem with 6.2.25!! No staff members even respond to it!
Have this problem on dior and I have few problems on armani
Also I post it on miui.cz this is the biggest fail ever. Still no respond so far.

Edit for Rui Camraia: It was chosen by members of Xiaomi.eu. Point finger to them
You can use older version of Xiaomi.eu or newest version of Miui.com (china developer or global)
Guys I am not ponting my finger to anyone. Devs here are doing their best. I belive the problems are coming from Miui over there in China. I am just trying to understand my limits here, as I really need my phone working at its best...

Global/dev version from China have still Mi Recovery. Devs here can do two versions (one with OTA - TWRP included in ROM, other without OTA - TWRP not included) or similar ways to do it

I have a big problem, since 6.3.3 I have no recovery at all in my mi note pro ! I can't flash Anything !

This time they fails a lot! Same here. Now I've a beautiful Note Pro Stock with no ROOT permission anymore and recovery stock with no option available on it. Nice WORK to all the staff! And there is no chance to come back cause recovery and boot loader are locked. Only with the XIAOMI UNLOCK request is possible to return to a ROOTED DEVICE!
We've to wait and hope...

Global/dev version from China have still Mi Recovery. Devs here can do two versions (one with OTA - TWRP included in ROM, other without OTA - TWRP not included) or similar ways to do it
Did you guys read this? :
"Big change in installation process of our ROMs (Must read it, otherwise you will cry on forum here and we will dont care):
- Xiaomi forced us to generate own keys for signing ROMs if we want continue to use their OTA service (again calling it "security improvement"). That means, our ROMs will not be possible to install via MiRecovery anymore (even on old devices like Mi2 or Redmi 1S) but only via TWRP/CWM..."

"Big change in installation process of our ROMs (Must read it, otherwise you will cry on forum here and we will dont care):
- Xiaomi forced us to generate own keys for signing ROMs if we want continue to use their OTA service (again calling it "security improvement"). That means, our ROMs will not be possible to install via MiRecovery anymore (even on old devices like Mi2 or Redmi 1S) but only via TWRP/CWM..."

Don't flash official MIUI ROM on Mi Note PRO, it will lock your bootloader!

Don't flash official MIUI ROM on Mi Note PRO, it will lock your bootloader!
Unfortunately I've done the procedure to flash the TWRP and I had to recover with the stock image and this runs the device to be locked. Still wait for any procedure to ROOT it again. Nothing bad cause every works fine, the only issue is of the "MIUI STORE" witch really suck, and some of applications that needs rooting now are off...

"Big change in installation process of our ROMs
You didn't read my post, did you?
Tell me, why they included TWRP in ROM? Why we can't use older TWRP?
Yes. Is not possible via MiRecovery, but who use it? I would say 10% of Xiaomi.eu/Miuios.cz. TWRP/CWM is a lot better!
Even if you know xda-developers so I am sure you're using TWRP/CWM with your Xiaomi device.
Now you can see lot of pissed guys including me, which don't have bootloader, because of previous and this version.
As I said they could do it in other ways!!

I understand point from them in China, because phones comes with bloatware from China resellers, etc.

//EDIT: graw2 it was the first , what I've done. Still no bootloader at all.

Last edited:
If you lost TWRP recovery for some reason then try to install TWRP recovery separately via updater app. Here are the flashable zip versions of TWRP for all devices (Link from OP): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50678
I've tried installing from the update app but the recovery can't be installed, I will try later at home with adb. The phone switchs off and nothing happens with this method.
I've never installed an official rom so I hope to get back twrp once at home with adb.

Thank you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.