MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck again with the dtb not found error after fastboot boot twrp.img...
fastboot oem device-info shows device unlocked.
Tried both Twrp 3.0.2.0 and 3.1.0.0.

Mi4c on 7.2.23

The chrome still crashes and the long press of the home button does not work to open google new. Mi 4c. How to fix this? Every update the problem remains ((((
To activate Google assistant you have to set it as default app for "assistance and vocal input".
Go in Settings/App and at the bottom press Default App. The last is "assistance and vocal input". Select App Google as assistance app. Now it should work. At least this is what I did to make it work on my Mi4c.

CHANGELOG

App Lock
New - Option for hiding the content of notifications on Lock screen (03-16)

System
Optimization - Stability and system speed optimization

Mi4C/Mi4S/MiNotePRO if you update from earlier than 7.3.9 release, DISABLE Pattern unlock screen before update!

HM3 / HMNote3PRO / HMNote3SE reboot to TWRP via buttons combination for install update

where is in ido the new option for hiding the content of notifications on Lock screen?

I've updated my MI4s and I didn't DISABLED Pattern unlock screen before, now, I can´t access to my phone.
Anyone can help me please?
Thanks

Any idea if I can flash this on 6.12.22 on a Mi4c ?
Thanks !
I have flashed 7.3.9 over 6.12.22 every thing is ok except now there is 8 GB Total storage
27feedf6c4de5fb249dd99026825ab4c.jpg

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I have an issue with gallery in 7.3.16, the small preview of pic don't mach with the real pic, I see a diferent image in the miniature than the real image contained. Like a cache problem.
Mi mix lithium 256/6.

MI4s and I didn't DISABLED Pattern unlock screen before,

Use TWRP to delete "/data/system/gesture.key" and other key files at that location!

Reboot your phone and if still asked for a pattern/pin etc, use a random version.
Remember to setup a new pattern/pin when back in.

As I am posting. Re unable to access TWRP from updater app/advance reboot menus. After an update rom and booted. Once you manually boot twrp with power and volume buttons. It should be accessible from them options again.

after I enabled the option, after unlock phone when i lower notification bar i read "hiding content", is a bug?

It is feature!

Enabled apps in App lock + Enabled hidden content = Hidden notifications for enabled apps (both for lock screen and notification shade)

It is feature!

Enabled apps in App lock + Enabled hidden content = Hidden notifications for enabled apps (both for lock screen and notification shade)

I understand however in the changelog says in lock screen, not always, not when the phone is unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.