MIUI 9 7.9.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headphone volume output seem to be lower that previous version...is that true?
Seems true. But not just the volume is lower, but the sound is not right also. When more bass is going on, treble and midrange is cut off. I got very bad sound with this update and it works the same with any headphones I tried.

Seems true. But not just the volume is lower, but the sound is not right also. When more bass is going on, treble and midrange is cut off. I got very bad sound with this update and it works the same with any headphones I tried.
yes...so i back to the previous version

Mi4c 3/32
Got the update notification, downloaded and rebooted to twrp but failed because of the md5 check.
Already retried 3 times with the same results. Am I doing something wrong ?

Mi4c 3/32
Got the update notification, downloaded and rebooted to twrp but failed because of the md5 check.
Already retried 3 times with the same results. Am I doing something wrong ?
fixed in 7.9.7 up.. if you got older version, please delete .md5 file before install...

Reactions: josito801
I have collabed with problem. Suddenly during incoming call then phone reboots and when I take my phone from pocket it happens too.

Hey guys. I've seen, that this build is already available for the Mi Mix 2, but how would I flash it? There is no TWRP available for the Mi Mix 2 (chiron).

I've just ordered the phone and I think it will took around 10 days to be delivered. And does anybody know if the bootloader of the Mi Mix 2 is locked?

In HMNote3 Pro, the default weather application is not refreshing the weather details automatically. Everytime need to launch the weather app for getting updated details. While in earlier Stable versions, the weather details gets refresh automatically. This is an issue, need fix for this. Any other guest is facing same issue??? Please confirm. Thanks.

Hello, please is it possible to explain how to update using OTA in few words ? Thanks in advance
And thanks to the xiaomi.eu team

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Some people just bought the phone without researching first. Haha
I guess so, but I would have thought it would be a conscious decision to buy it , specifically for stock and the promised Android upgrades . Unless it was cheaper than Mi 5x wherever they bought it . Looks nice though , should still be happy with it .

Even if you could , why would you want to ? Isn't stock Android the whole point of Mi A1 ? Otherwise you should have bought Mi 5X .
Hey, don't you think he would have bought 5x if possible? I have bought A1 for my sister thinking of using EU on top of it. 5x haven't or rather will never be launched here in India and it isn't easy for common man to get it past customs.

Reactions: Mymymi
Status
Not open for further replies.