Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please send me a link with the latest TWRP for Mi 5S? Thanks!
Because i want to install 8.10.11 and i get some error with "md5sum" when i downloaded the rom.

I did install TWRP 3.2.3 succesfully, thank you!
Then i tried to install the rom but i got the error from attachment? My current ROM is 8.9.13 OREO and this i want to install is 8.10.11 PIE.
I did only wipe cache/dalvik before install...is this why i get that error? should i format data also?

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 340
I did install TWRP 3.2.3 succesfully, thank you!
Then i tried to install the rom but i got the error from attachment? My current ROM is 8.9.13 OREO and this i want to install is 8.10.11 PIE.
I did only wipe cache/dalvik before install...is this why i get that error? should i format data also?

Yes, data is need to be formatted.
I usualy format everything, except internal storage

ok. i did wipe all except OTG and internal storage now i get this (no OS installed)!!!
should i reboot or no?

Attachments

• thumbnail3.jpg
    thumbnail3.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 338
Try to instal 8.10.18, error 7 is due to corrupted zip.
You also can edit "updater-script", but I recommend you not to do that without any knowledge about this
8.10.18 is susspended for MI 5S. 8.10.11 is the latest.
now i am stuck on TWRP. i get that warning NO OS installed, so i am afraid to reboot.

8.10.18 is susspended for MI 5S. 8.10.11 is the latest.
now i am stuck on TWRP. i get that warning NO OS installed, so i am afraid to reboot.

Download ROM from AFH and try to flash it.
You cam can always get back to TWRP, even without OS, because TWRP is like a BIOS in PC. You hold down the volume up and power button, hold until the download starts

Reactions: mokolino29
ok. i did wipe all except OTG and internal storage now i get this (no OS installed)!!!
should i reboot or no?

It is because you wiped system as well! Reboot to recovery needed after you wiped system, cache, dalvik/art cache and formatted data. After that copy ROM to internal storage, install ROM and reboot to system. That's all...

Reactions: mokolino29
It is because you wiped system as well! Reboot to recovery needed after you wiped system, cache, dalvik/art cache and formatted data. After that copy ROM to internal storage, install ROM and reboot to system. That's all...
Thanks, i will try. The question is what rom should i download? from sourceforge (i did it twice and gave me that error 7) or from androidfilehost?

Status
Not open for further replies.