MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is likely to have bootloop. However it doesn't mean you have 100% ratio to have it. Just do all backups, and be prepared to wipe data :).

Sorry if this is a dumb question but ive installed the latest ROM for the Mix2s...how do I get Google Play installed?

TIA
Mike

Hi, I've changed my Mi5 rom, from the EU Stable for the last one weekly, the ROM is nice, but my battery drain very fast it's normal? Any way to increase battery life ?

Thank you

Hello, yesterday after a long hesitation I updated my Mi Mix 2 from 8.3.15 to 8.5.8. First with TWRP made a complete backup and then imported the latest firmware. Then Dalvik / cache deleted and everything is restarted without problems.
All apps work so well without any problems except my banking apps. The apps stop immediately after 1 second, without further fade.
Since 8.2.1, all banking apps have worked without problems.

Already tried to reinstall the apps, but without success.
Does anyone have an idea what else I could do or do I have to wait until the next update? I would not like to delete all data, because otherwise everything works. Maybe it's enough to delete a specific folder or file.

Thank you in advance for your help.

I have no root, only bootloader unlocked by Xiaomi.
Mi Mix 2, 256GB, MIUI 9.6 - 8.5.8

Sorry if this is a dumb question but ive installed the latest ROM for the Mix2s...how do I get Google Play installed?

TIA
Mike
you cannot find google play in there? do you? google play / google apps already embedded in xiaomi.eu roms. no need to install separate gapps.

you cannot find google play in there? do you? google play / google apps already embedded in xiaomi.eu roms. no need to install separate gapps.
No, after installation there are no Google apps visible. Have tried several times and had to go back to global ROM 9.5.18...google services are installed and it detects they are installed but no icons, no way to open the apps etc

HI, i Have Official Global ROM in a MIX 2s, but i want to change for EU ROM (Spanish), which ones is the most better for this phone and FACE ID that really works, because i have Global Stable 9.5.4 and you need to change region to india and don't work properly. Thanks

Hi guys!

My phone is Mi4c with Lineage OS 8.1.

How do I install this rom correctly? I once tried to install a rom based on this firmware and got not working phone and locked bootlooder.

Back to Nougat for now.
I'm using Mi5 with 8.5.24.
It's laggy, hot and drain battery fast.

The notification system also have a lot of change, notification sound is doubled on every notification. Yahoo app for example, the option to choose notification sound is missing.

Something I have noticed... I'm on stable 9.5.5.0 on Vince, after the update I've lost the sound increase on headphones... I'm using poweramp for music... But anyway... Thanks for the really hard works xiaomi.eu Team.

Then may I get the LEDfix for mi5 please?
My rom is 9.5.2.0 NAACNFA stable by EU now

Thanks in advance
I also use the same ROM as yours
Can you reply whatsapp chat directly from notification shade?

I just realize I can't do that on this stable ROM

Is there any way to remove apps without root?
Apps like google duo, stock facebook, gdrive etc?
Redmi note 5 pro, global stable STOCK 9.5.6.0

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Yes. You need to enable debug adb on the device and give the permission in the window that appears. Then use the commands in adb on pc.
adb shell
pm uninstall -k --user 0 (application name, example, com.android.email)

Hi everyone, it's currently trying with my M16. All well prepared now this error always comes:
C:program Files (x86) Minimal adb and Fastboot > Fastboot flash recovery TWRP. IMG Target didn't report max-download-size Sending ' recovery ' (27016 KB)... Failed (remote: Requested download size is more than Max allowed) finished. Total time: 0.002 s

can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.