MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, it's currently trying with my M16. All well prepared now this error always comes:
C:program Files (x86) Minimal adb and Fastboot > Fastboot flash recovery TWRP. IMG Target didn't report max-download-size Sending ' recovery ' (27016 KB)... Failed (remote: Requested download size is more than Max allowed) finished. Total time: 0.002 s

can someone help me?
Did you unlock bootloader?

Thank you for all your work. This version was unusuble on Redmi Note 5 pro/global. Sluggish and slow. Latest stable is great except for att slight millisecond lagg in touch when typing. Tried different keyboards. It's the same. Just in case I tried officiall firmware again and the lagg is gone.

Hi everyone, it's currently trying with my M16. All well prepared now this error always comes:
C:program Files (x86) Minimal adb and Fastboot > Fastboot flash recovery TWRP. IMG Target didn't report max-download-size Sending ' recovery ' (27016 KB)... Failed (remote: Requested download size is more than Max allowed) finished. Total time: 0.002 s

can someone help me?
What whe you direct Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, and dont use Minimal adb and Fastboot

I am not able to flash Magisk on latest MIUI EU release for redmi note 5 Pro. Anyone can provide any input if there is any issue with the magisk? or the ROM. Or I need to reflash the FW?

For Xiaomi Mi 5, is xiaomi.eu's Android Oreo (8.0) version stable or is it a weekly release? Thank you so much.

Hi a all.
Someone knows where to download the latest magisk version?
I'm on Vince with latest 9.5.5.0 xiaomi.eu...
Thanks

8.5.24 UNUSABLE on Mi Mix

System_server at 100%, massive UI freezes and random reboots.

8.5.24 MIUI Dev original, no problems at all. 8.5.24 Xiaomi.eu ONLY issues. How does this keep happening guys?? There is not a single xiaomi.eu rom update in the last 3 months that I did not have to manually fix myself. Awful.

I know its a dev rom which means chances of bugs, but why 8.5.24 MIUI Official China Dev work fine while the xiaomi.eu doesnt??

Reactions: hiccup
I have no issue with 8.5.24 on my Mi Mix. Everything smooth.Its either your apps, mods, or some other customization causing the issues.

Edit Update
And i use my mix a lot, even for PUBG and Lineage 2 lol.

Reactions: cobben
Not running any customazation, the issues are before I even install Magisk (Which I only have to use a task manager that uses root to query process status)

I feel like it might be messing up due to encryption of my /data partition

Anyways I managed to fix the followig issues and the phone is now usuable:

System_server 100% and freezes/reboots: Install Xiaomi China Dev first - boot into china dev and then boot again in TWRP and install xiaomi.eu

Apps crashing due webview being broken: Uninstall System Android Webview updates and then update System Android Webview.

Is that true that latest stable MIUI for Mi5 9.5.2.0 can't reply from notification shade?
Or there's a setting to enable it?

Not running any customazation, the issues are before I even install Magisk (Which I only have to use a task manager that uses root to query process status)

I feel like it might be messing up due to encryption of my /data partition

Anyways I managed to fix the followig issues and the phone is now usuable:

System_server 100% and freezes/reboots: Install Xiaomi China Dev first - boot into china dev and then boot again in TWRP and install xiaomi.eu

Apps crashing due webview being broken: Uninstall System Android Webview updates and then update System Android Webview.

Thats really weird. Id suggesting backing up all your files, if its not already on the cloud, and then do a total format through TWRP, and reflash this rom.

And let it settle for couple minute, then check all updates on playstore. See if problem still occurs. If its all good, then you can put back your apps, flash root/magisk.

Not that this might becausing it, but which TWRP version youre using for mi mix?

Thats really weird. Id suggesting backing up all your files, if its not already on the cloud, and then do a total format through TWRP, and reflash this rom.

And let it settle for couple minute, then check all updates on playstore. See if problem still occurs. If its all good, then you can put back your apps, flash root/magisk.

Not that this might becausing it, but which TWRP version youre using for mi mix?

Currently using TWRP 3.2.1-0.

Reinstalling my whole phone would take absolutely forever though, since I currently use 197GB out of its internal 230GB.

The fact this is the 3rd time I managed to fix most of my issues by flashing the china dev first makes me think there is something wrong in the install-script from xiaomi.eu

Currently using TWRP 3.2.1-0.

Reinstalling my whole phone would take absolutely forever though, since I currently use 197GB out of its internal 230GB.

The fact this is the 3rd time I managed to fix most of my issues by flashing the china dev first makes me think there is something wrong in the install-script from xiaomi.eu

Reason i asked your twrp version, because i had a case before where TWRP screwed up my rom flashing. Like right now, 3.2.1-0 has two versions on nextgen networks, one for 9.x and the other one for 7.x versions. After a bit of hair pulling, i found out this out the hardway. But after that, i had none issue flashing any xiaomi.eu 9.x roms.

and damn on 197GB space used, i barely touch 30GB even with spotify playlist downloaded + apps + anime.

is it possible that in china rom there is some omapi service (smartcardservice) included and in the dev (.eu) roms not?

Where do you find it? I looked for it but i couldn't find it on the stables :/
mistake_oreo_mi5.PNG

Here. But anyway its a some kind of mistake I suppose

I use Mi 6 with rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_V9.5.8.0.OCACNFA_v9-8.0, i can't install instagram app. Help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.