Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime when I unlock my phone with my fingerprint and after I open a locked app on my poccophone the ir scanner will be never stop.. So it's broken all ir unlock. I need to restart my phone for fix it

Sorry for my English

Anynone experience this?

[Mix 3] I cannot refocus the photo taken in portrait mode

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-20-18-21-11-595_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-20-18-21-11-595_com.miui.bugreport.png
    257 KB · Views: 338
  • Screenshot_2019-01-20-18-09-30-191_com.miui.gallery-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_2019-01-20-18-09-30-191_com.miui.gallery-01.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 354
Any ideea why casting videos to TV is not working?
Mi Video doesn't support Chromecast/Google Cast. It only supports Mi Link, which as far as we know is supported on the Chinese Mi Box (not Android TV).

play store gives me error 190 and this report
View attachment 22947

and in the app themes I get this
View attachment 22948
Play Store: Settings -> Manage apps -> Google Play Store -> Clear data -> Clear all data.
Themes: Settings -> Manage apps -> Themes -> Uninstall updates.

Mi Video doesn't support Chromecast/Google Cast. It only supports Mi Link, which as far as we know is supported on the Chinese Mi Box (not Android TV).

Play Store: Settings -> Manage apps -> Google Play Store -> Clear data -> Clear all data.
Themes: Settings -> Manage apps -> Themes -> Uninstall updates.

thanks for the reply but I still do not let me update anything from the play store or download anything from the app themes

Upgraded my Mi 8 yesterday and honestly, the battery performance for this build is fire Couldn't be happier, thanks for working hard on this!!

on an unrelated note, is it possible to turn on vertical clock both in Lockscreen and OLED Always On mode? I've tried searching for this but haven't found any response/solution. Thanks!

@ingbrzy
I think there is some kind of mistake regarding the Redmi note 3 SE (Kate). New dev roms are still being released, its not EOL just yet.
Screenshot_2019-01-20-21-20-29-893_com.android.chrome.png

I ask this question for all the developers of Xiaomi.eu:

Stable roms will not be manufactured from Xiaomi.eu for Miui v.10.3 for Redmi note4 and Miui v. 10.2 for My 4 LTE cancro?
This would be a great help for those who have these older phones but in very good use.

Thank you very much for your response and effort.
It's a no for cancro. We'll probably release future stables for kate.
@ingbrzy
I think there is some kind of mistake regarding the Redmi note 3 SE (Kate). New dev roms are still being released, its not EOL just yet. View attachment 22961
It is EOL for us. We focus on Android 7.1+ devices. Anything older than that is starting to be a hassle, hard to maintain, and a very long time to build.

Reactions: El Porcharo
I can not enable camera2 api in my mi 8 lite with android pie. I used the procedure to enable hal3 but continue to be disabled. with the global version instead they were enabled but with many bugs. what can I do?

WiFi not working when connected to 5GHz connection. 2.4GHz is working fine.
I have disabled the synchronization settings on router to get individual settings for both WiFi connections so my phone is now only connected to 2.4GHz and working fine. I hope to see a fix in Friday ROM if it is the case for every one.
Mi Max 3 - nitrogen

Status
Not open for further replies.