[Android Q] List of audio mods and how to make them fully work together!

Daenjel

Members
Mar 6, 2018
As the title says, I managed to get all of my 3 favorite audio mods working together, so I wanted to share how to accomplish this.
Standard Disclaimer:
I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, YOU are choosing to make these modifications.

First of all, you need Magisk 19.3 and access to your TWRP in case something goes wrong.

Here's the list of magisk modules that you'll need:
-Busybox for Android NDK
-Magisk Manager for Recovery Mod
-Magisk SELinux Manager (You'll need to get it from here)
-Audio Modification library (This one goes at the end of all installations)

Here's the list of audio mods that I use (You can skip the one that you don't like):
-Viper4Android FX (v2.7.1.0) (You can get it from the Magisk downloads section)
-ICESound Unity Audio Port (Get it from here)
-Dolby Digital Plus (Working ver. here.)

To begin with, we need to install the first 3 modules in order to get the mods properly working, first Magisk Manager for Recovery, then Busybox for Android and finally Magisk SELinux Manager (Select Permissive during installation).

Now, its time to flash the audio mods:

The first one its going to be Viper4Android FX, we flash it using Magisk manager just like a normal magisk module, after it gets installed DON'T REBOOT, exit the app using the home button, and search in your apps for the Viper app, it'll ask for root permissions, just grant them and let it automatically install, your device will reboot after everything is done.
After the reboot, go to the Magisk manager app, we'll be flashing the rest of the audio mods;

Starting with ICE Sound, flash it like any other module, the flashing prompt its gonna ask us to map our volume keys, after this we'll use them to set up our installation, the configuration that worked perfectly for myself, was the configuration 1 (PUREICE selected automatically).
After everything is done, don't reboot yet, go back and install the last audio in our list.

For Dolby Digital Plus, we´re going to install it like a Magisk module, everything is automatically done, but DON´T REBOOT at the end, to prevent any crashes, we're going to install our latest patch, the Audio Modification Library using Magisk, this will recognize our installed mods and patch them so they can work without any troubles, flash it as a normal magisk module.
Now its time to reboot and we're all done!

I personally prefer the Music preset for the ICE Sound module, if you wanna change the presets; use a Terminal app like Termux and write the following code to enter the setup for the ICE Sound mod:
su icewizard

And that's it! Please remember to reboot every time you change presets from ICE Sound, otherwise the rest of your audio could give you some stutters or problems overall.
Remember, if you like it please hit the like button, it's free :)

I Tried everything but dolby is crashed. Dolby is working on your phobe ?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Yeah Dolby is working perfectly, did you selected Permissive when installing SELinux Manager? You also installed the Audio Modification Library at the end??

Yeah Dolby is working perfectly, did you selected Permissive when installing SELinux Manager? You also installed the Audio Modification Library at the end??

Yes sir. I selected permissive, viper and icesound work perfectly but dolby is crashed and i only select dolby but app is crashed again. How to remove completly dolby ?

Last edited:
Yes sir. I selected permissive, viper and icesound work perfectly but dolby is crashed and i only select dolby but app is crashed again. How to remove completly dolby ?
Well this is very unfortunate, I'll search for what would be causing it, to remove the magisk module just tap the correspondent can icon on the magisk "Installed" section.
Forgot to ask, what version of Dolby DP did you installed? I'm using v6.5 maybe that's why, I'll add it to the OP.

Last edited:
Daenjel hi bro. i have a question to you. I installed only Icesound module on MIUI 11 in Mi 9. Module installed without problems but there was a problem at the terminal app, Because of this i uninstalled module. So When we delete the module in Magisk application, do the files affected by the module return to its original state? I mean, is everything back to the way it was?