Can I Flash Xiaomi.eu 8.1.6.0 Stable On Miuiglobal 7.1.19beta?

djmajino

Members
Feb 20, 2012
Hello, I want to ask if I can move from MIUI.com Gobal Developer ROM v 7.1.19 to Xiaomi.eu stable 8.1.6.0 ..
I have already unlocked my bootloader, but I don't have an option to root it from security app, because I don't have china dev rom, but global dev rom.
Do I need just to install TWRP via fastboot, boot into TWRP and Root it by flashing SuperSU? And what then? Can I flash the eu stable rom directly from TRWP after rooting or I should boot it first to system, then reboot into twrp and then flash the eu rom?
And should I wipe something before flashing first? I couldn't find any article or guide how to flash eu rom from global dev rom so I am asking here.. I hope I didn't overlook something..
Any info, links, guides are appreciated.
Thanks

Install TWRP with fastboot ( root is not required), then first make a backup of your rom with twrp by security if you lose data ... then install the zip xiaomi.eu by twrp.

Note that the version xiaomi.eu 7.1.20 is excellent ...

Reactions: iamme729
Install TWRP with fastboot ( root is not required), then first make a backup of your rom with twrp by security if you lose data ... then install the zip xiaomi.eu by twrp.

Note that the version xiaomi.eu 7.1.20 is excellent ...

Thank you very much for your help, but I have a question about GPS on that version.. since I updated my MIUI Global Rom to 7.1.19 my GPS is fixing in about 2 minutes and after that it took another 5 minutes to down the error from 40m to 15m and thats a lot, I am used to use GPS with error up to 3 meters

I flashed the twrp , but I can't do anything, because it showes me Internal Storage [0mb] and OTG don't work at all... so how can i access the flash file to flash it?