Custom ROM based on Stable 13 - Redmi Experience WCDMA Final Edition ®

resuming, your rom does not have what you say it has.

what does it have exactly?

What? I have no posted extra SIM settings Only STK.apk. SIM managment is standart build in Stable 5. No changes

In my ROM is not Extra SIM settings. Extra settings hat this http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/...wcdma-hongmi-based-on-my-fly-iq446-mod.23321/
Pleas check in /system/app STk.app should be placed. If not i have it forgotten to integrated. I will fix it

I have tried what you mentioned but It has sound problem with the video recording. The Stk.app is really missing I downloaded, I tried to put it to the right place, changed the permissions to the appropriate values, but the system doesn't recognized it.

Sorry. See first post. Flash STKFIX.zip from CWM and reboot. Tested in my phone
5.2.2014+-+1

pjovp - Have you realy scroll all pages? See my screenshot from testing
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/6uolf1szxj1dnxw/u6M8ZKJlS8

Last edited:
See mine, and my Rom is the stable 5.0 from miuiandroid

a6edubav.jpg

Your rom is either based on an older stable v5 or in a port from another phone

You have right. My ROM is based on older revision Stable 5. New revision hat recovery flash script inside. I make last exclusive ROM only for You ;) (STK inside, GPS+EPO, all langagues enabled, MNT/CDROM deleted - useles ) Curently uploading . Not tested by me. My phone hat last 4 days cca 60 flashes and istaling new ROM. I cant see CWM :eek:

Download and test
https://mega.co.nz/#!ZoEDRICZ!Qn_tDL1mvwp4lZJ0FNddam2ZNKwPE8iy1K6mWbdyYyk

Last edited:
I think you should make your rom always based in the latest release, considerinhg they are stable and without bugs.

THis way users can always pick-up as an improvment to the latest stable build ;)

Reactions: Kebuter
Installed and testing.
Thank you for the pt-pt
Its showing version 4.3.0 is this correct?

Enviado do meu 2013023 através de Tapatalk

Yes Rom is ok.
Root is fine and we can manage it with permissions app. Very good.
Regarding Xperia keyboard I haven't tested it yet as I use Swype. Keep testing

Reactions: Sonic1SVK
Sorry. See first post. Flash STKFIX.zip from CWM and reboot. Tested in my phone...

Thank you your upload! I downloaded and flashed but my system doesn't recognize it. I can't see it anywhere. I checked it is in the right place under /system/app with the appropriate permission. I don't know what is the problem.

Thank you your upload! I downloaded and flashed but my system doesn't recognize it. I can't see it anywhere. I checked it is in the right place under /system/app with the appropriate permission. I don't know what is the problem.

Check your system\app. Delete STK.app(your old version) and tri STKFIX.zip launch from CWM

I tested this version, or the one in the above link, with PT-PT, and it did had STK app.

The firmware was working great. I didn't detect any bug, but I think the battery was going a bit to fast than normal.
Also no notifications with tapatalk but I don't think that it's something particularly to this Rom. Sometimes I get notified, a lot, other times not a single notifications. Very strange.

One suggestion, replace the camera apk in or Rom by the one of this Rom here:
xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-ultimate-rom-for-wcdma-hongmi-based-on-my-fly-iq446-mod.23321

Preferably the camera from version 4.1.5 which has also the focus sound enabled.
This app had better codecs and the videos will be recorded in mp4 instead of 3gpp.

I have tried everything but I can't execute the sim toolkit application. I can't see in the phone page as an app but I can find belong in the installed application under the application menu. I don"t know what did I wrong.