Custom ROM based on Stable 13 - Redmi Experience WCDMA Final Edition ®

1. Latest version is based Stable 13
2. Tested and no problem. More free RAM - better performace
3. Search on google Mediatek MT6589T gps problems
4. You can install larger GAMES. Internal hat only cca 800 MB
5. Tested on MIUI Ultimate ROM for WCDMA Hongmi // based on my FLY IQ446 mod ? This ROM is based on Stable 4. Sound problem from Stable 4. Yes, with my ROM no problem. Open http://graphics.stanford.edu/papers/stabilization/

Open System on MIUI desktop you see SIM Toolkit

try to download the rom, but have to install mega before i can download
Download from PC not on phone

Reactions: ko3st68
3. Search on google Mediatek MT6589T gps problems

I read about the GPS problem in a couple of other forums and was under the impression that these phones suffer from a problem with bad antenna. GPS was supposedly fixed in MTK6582 but it is kinda hard to check, isn't it?
We could compare it only on a phone with same build and case but with different.
I tested my phone with GPS test app: GPS switched on while driving at 60 km/h (coutry road) with a phone on a passenger seat. First lock in about 40s. When coming back from work in the afternoon, same conditions, about 1min. After downloading EPO data in service menu - fix in a couple of seconds. I have 2 older MTK based phones and am really missing this setting in MIUI:
Screenshot_2014-03-23-13-21-26.png

5. Tested on MIUI Ultimate ROM for WCDMA Hongmi // based on my FLY IQ446 mod ? This ROM is based on Stable 4.
Yes :)

Do I need a wipe for this rom?
Currently installed multilanguage stable 13.

What you mean?
This rom is based in the last stable release available for our phone

Very good rom :)

Just one thing, the recorded films don't play directly on the capture screen. At least on mine... I mean clicking on the small square down on the right. I must go to the gallery and play it from there. I know...it's just the arrow on the left, but is that normal?

Congrats!!!!

Last edited:
There seems to be a bug in this ROM, it doesn't allow to USB mount the usual way. As it connects to pc, it automatically connects both, only allowing us to choose between photos and files access.

There seems to be a bug in this ROM, it doesn't allow to USB mount the usual way. As it connects to pc, it automatically connects both, only allowing us to choose between photos and files access.
Have you the USB debugging option turned on?

Yes it is on. I also tried disconnecting USB debug. I would have tried a third option if there was one (lol). But anyway, USB debug is supposed to be for development options, right? I don't see how it could affect this.

It's only annoying because everytime I connect the phone to USB cable, there's a popup windows on pc asking me what I want to do...

not at all. with or without USB debug on you have to be able to mount USB when connect the phone to PC, in order to be able to access and read/write the SD cards

Ok, but anyway, with or without USB debug on, on this ROM, as soon as i connect the phone to the USB cable, it automatically assumes that i want to exchange files/music with my pc. On all previous ROMs, this was an option. It used to be a selection we could make on the notifications windows on MIUI, when we plugged in the phone. Now, this option it's not showed at all. It mounts automatically. if it's an option, I don't know where to change it to default...

I don't know wich app pjovp as used, but if u look at the same link and at the same post u told me, there's an app that restore USB storage, it's QCustomShortcut. And it works just great.

Yes, that's the one from the link we both found :)
Works ok, I hope it will find it's way into the ROM.

That's the one.
After doing the procedure you can uninstall the app as the alterations will remain

Flashed this twice tonight and for me 'Moded Filesystem. Switched integrated SD card and external SD card' doesn't work. Can anyone say why that would be? All else appears to be good at the mo but will continue to test and see how I get on. Really liking it right now though :)