[DEV] Opensource Kernel

We're sitting on our mobiles refreshing your thread every other minute :p

Written on my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4 Beta

not this but i simply opened miuiandroid scroll the site and for last post i saw the m1cha reply "a moment ago" XD

yep, increase the numer of threads used by make.
If you really want to use the full power(u can't even use internet browser when you do this), use 2xNUMBER_OF_CPU_CORES as thread.

If you have 4 cores and hyperthreading enabled(=8 cores) use:
make -j16

Reactions: espaciosalter20
I use make when i compile kernels, but with roms i don't know how to setup the numbers of jobs on make , because i use brunch command... I guess i have to look at envsetup.sh

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 con Tapatalk 4

Hey M1cha, much gratitude for taking on this liberating project! I've noticed that you've started to work on the camera driver. If possible, could you unlock the preview range to 0-120fps instead of the PAL based 10-25fps range Xiaomi implemented. Along with the HFR and HDR modes that's all this phone needs to record stable framerates, including 1080p@30fps.

it is the first part of many fixes but I got audio fully working with my local code.
Now I need to do much cleanup and commit the code.

You'll see /hear( ;) ) some good news soon.

Hey M1cha, much gratitude for taking on this liberating project! I've noticed that you've started to work on the camera driver. If possible, could you unlock the preview range to 0-120fps instead of the PAL based 10-25fps range Xiaomi implemented. Along with the HFR and HDR modes that's all this phone needs to record stable framerates, including 1080p@30fps.
I decided to work on audio first but since that's fixed now the next/last big step will be camera.
When I've reverse engineered the default driver we can look into optimizing the driver.