Gingerbread MIUI is coming!!

EndlessDissent

Members
Nov 13, 2010
from miui.com
5 new update this week, or concentrated in the Bug fixes. I will not say more.

We may wonder why years after the last few weeks does not seem to force the update.

Much energy as we move in 2.3.3, as well as new UI.

We plan to start next week, 5 week released a 2.3.3 of the models, hair a week.

New UI will be on 1-2 weeks after another. New UI will solve a core proposition: to reduce the misuse increased sense of security.

http://www.miui.com/thread-43985-1-1.html

So excited!!

Is this basically saying they'll release the gingerbread miui in 5 weeks or am I interpreting this wrong?

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Is this basically saying they'll release the gingerbread miui in 5 weeks or am I interpreting this wrong?

They support 5 phones. They're releasing Gingerbread MIUI for one phone per week for the next 5 weeks, I believe.

What I got out of it was that they were losing hair trying to build a GB MIUI in a week. Now they only have 5 hairs left.

Google Translate FTW.

Will incredible be supportedsupported
IncteSent from my HTC Incredible using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Been running CM7, but I'm itching to see MIUI on GB! I predict that the Nexus One will get it first, which means that the Evo will have it soon after! :)

Been running CM7, but I'm itching to see MIUI on GB! I predict that the Nexus One will get it first, which means that the Evo will have it soon after! :)

God, I hope so. MIUI is a beautiful system on its own even with 2.2. The idea of getting the 2.3 goodies on such a stable and power-sipping rom is tasty indeed. Viva la EVO.

God, I hope so. MIUI is a beautiful system on its own even with 2.2. The idea of getting the 2.3 goodies on such a stable and power-sipping rom is tasty indeed. Viva la EVO.

Right on!

Ahh this is great news! Im sure Nexus and Desire will get it 1st cos they both run on similar hardware!

As a matter of interest, what goodies does Gingerbread have which MIUI doesn't?

As a matter of interest, what goodies does Gingerbread have which MIUI doesn't?

Well, there is speed improvements to begin with. Then alot of core improvements, stability, security, and a more accelerated user interface. Gingerbread 2.3.3 is more a internal polishing, there are not many cosmetical changes. But for MIUI, the new Interface API (OpenGL accelerated) means more customization, eyecandy and smoothness. With the Gingerbread release, they announced a complete UI overhaul, everything should become more beautiful and smooth.
Really looking forward to it!

OMG I have been bouncing back and forth with CM7 and MIUI... I need some meds bc this wait for GB MIUI is going to KILL ME!!! Can not wait! Thank you to MIUI dev team and all devs that contribute.