Gingerbread MIUI is coming!!

that really sounds like good news! but i just really want to know if it would finally have support for 4G and HDMI out. that would really be the biggest news of the month yet if its true

that really sounds like good news! but i just really want to know if it would finally have support for 4G and HDMI out. that would really be the biggest news of the month yet if its true

I think GB coming it's the fu...ng best news we could have now in MIUI scene imho.

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

They are going to start rolling it out tomorrow for five weeks, if I understand correctly.

seems to be one device per week for the next 5 weeks.

Not quite sure what this will mean for language packs and such, i will try to find out pre-release tomorrow, hopefully the Nexus One is up first for the changes so i can actually make the pack this week.

Rest assured whatever is released i'll be right on top of it to get it out to the community.

Cheers,

Mark

Cheers Mark, can't wait to see whats in store :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Thanks for the heads up. I can't wait for scrollable widgets

Sent from my SexyNexy using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I'm praying for the nexus one coming first. Hello ginger-miui for my evo.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Cant wait to see miui go gingerbread... and thanks again for an awesome effort and work for the community... you rock!

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

sorry

i think that Ginger-miui will be release the next week not tomorrow.

if you translate miui.com "We plan to start next week, 5 week released a 2.3.3 of the models, hair a week"

Cool! I cant wait! My friend from Taiwan translated it as:

"this friday the new version is even more new. but still focused on fixing the bugs, so i wont mention too much about it.

everyone might be thinking its strange why the updates these couple of weeks have been late.

because we are spending energy on moving 2.3.4 and the new version of UI

starting from next friday we will be releasing one 2.3.3 model. and one per week.

the new UI will be released in 1 to 2 weeks. The updated UI will solve a core problem: minimize error in operation and increase security"

Sent from my HTC Incredible

it sounded like they will release it base on cm7 compatibility with the device.. the more stable cm7 release for such device, then that's the device MIUI will release first running 2.3.3. Cant wait for my shut off animation! it's amazing!!

I think i'm going to flash back MIUI as the italia pack comes out and then wait patiently untill Ginger arrives for the Desire.

God, I hope so. MIUI is a beautiful system on its own even with 2.2. The idea of getting the 2.3 goodies on such a stable and power-sipping rom is tasty indeed. Viva la EVO.

Do you know if they have it out for the Evo yet?

Version 2.2 or 2.3? The last version of 2.2 is live on the EVO forums to download, but 2.3 looks to be a couple weeks out due to the Nexus One version, which the evo is based on, not coming out until the 18th or so.

Version 2.2 or 2.3? The last version of 2.2 is live on the EVO forums to download, but 2.3 looks to be a couple weeks out due to the Nexus One version, which the evo is based on, not coming out until the 18th or so.

I meant the 2.3, I am on 2.2 right now.Thanks for the quick reply.

I have a question. Your signature says "Current ROM: MIUI v0.2.25" but mine says "MIUI 2.2.1" is there any difference? I am also having problems using the theme downloader and theme manager. My themes do not change no matter which way I go to change them. Any ideas?

I'm curious to know how much development will continue for 2.2. I was hoping we would eventually see 4G/HDMI working before moving forward to Gingerbread. :confused: