Give Xiaomi Mi2 Official MIUI v6 KitKat 4.4.4 Support!

siropchik

Members
Nov 14, 2013
Hello, my friends!
D52oDletTMKEEYO0pqIB_af33333b.jpg

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/give-xiaomi-mi2-official-miui-v6-kitkat-444
Signatures : 1219

Pls! Sign this petition!!! Spread it everywhere!

We are grateful to such a lovely developers how M1cha, Ivan, Wajk, Xperia, but we need to get an official update. New drivers for new hardware or open source. We must fight! Support me!

Last edited:
The official build will be a 4.1 based one... wich is a joke...
Even more whack is the fact that there will be a 4.4 build for the mi2 but it will be based on v5 and it will not be 100% official since it will be Ivans work..

This move will cost xiaomi a TON of customers...
CM is working great , why is it so hard to get that into a miui build ?

Right. As I said in the other thread, we have to start making this request everywhere

Last edited:
I don't know if there was an official statement about the Android version by Xiaomi, but I will sign it anyway.

The Mi2 is one of the phones who made Xiaomi a lot bigger then they were at that moment. At that time it was the fastest and smallest Android phone of the world. This was for about 10 months, then they released the Mi2s. The next fastest Android 4,3" phone was de Sony Xperia Z1f/Z1Compact.

I think would be useful if someone who knows chinese spreads the petition in China.
(mabye @RadarNyan ?)

It already been done so but somehow anything related to this topic has been deleted posts after posts. Xiaomi has its mind SET on android 4.1 MIUI 6. So i doubt they will even bother with 4.4 development. Mi2 is getting older just like iphone4 to apple right now. We should be thankful that Xiaomi will have MIUI 6 for mi2 and redmi users. As long as we have the same functions and tweaks as the 4.4 MIUI 6, i dont really mind that is base on 4.1. There not much of improvement between andriod 4.1 VS andriod 4.4.4 no matter what rom u use.(asop, cm, mokee, miui...etc) but there HUGE improvements between MIUI v5 VS MIUI 6. SO i hope we all understand the point.

It already been done so but somehow anything related to this topic has been deleted posts after posts. Xiaomi has its mind SET on android 4.1 MIUI 6. So i doubt they will even bother with 4.4 development. Mi2 is getting older just like iphone4 to apple right now. We should be thankful that Xiaomi will have MIUI 6 for mi2 and redmi users. As long as we have the same functions and tweaks as the 4.4 MIUI 6, i dont really mind that is base on 4.1. There not much of improvement between andriod 4.1 VS andriod 4.4.4 no matter what rom u use.(asop, cm, mokee, miui...etc) but there HUGE improvements between MIUI v5 VS MIUI 6. SO i hope we all understand the point.
Are you serious?

Reactions: deini and erlkönig
Are you serious?
Yes my friend. There android 4.4.4 miui v5 from Ivan here but not stable. Ivan is one of the MIUI developer from Xiaomi and according to the head of developement that Mi2 4.4 is very unstable and will take years to stabilized things. It would be easier and sooner to just make MIUI 6 on 4.1. Ivan will continue to make MIUI 6 on 4.4.4 and it will never be stabilized and never will be make offical. It's sad but that's the true.