Mi 11 Venus - From Weekly to Stock

gustafgs

Members
Aug 24, 2022
Hi! Nice work with the Xiaomi.EU ROM and loving the quality and the features of the ROM. I have been racking my brain all day trying to figure out how to go back to Stock firmware on my device because I have gotten the infamous broken camera sensor so I cant take any pictures at x1 zoom and up. I have contacted Mistore here in Sweden and they say I can send it in. I am however, under the impression that you have to go back to stock firmware in order to be under warranty. I am currently using the latest MIUI 13 Weekly ROM.

I have a couple of answers that I would like help with.
1. I have tried flashing the global and EAA rom using Miflash but I am not getting it to accept the rom.
2. Am I supposed to download EAA over Global since I live in Sweden?

I have downloaded the latest file on: https://mifirm.net/model/venus.ttt#eea and it seems to bean "Fastboot option" only, and I do not dare to run the bat file without being sure that its the correct ROM. I have also read that there is anti-rollback in place, so I just need to be sure that I am not doing anything wrong.

Many thanks in advance!

Hi! Nice work with the Xiaomi.EU ROM and loving the quality and the features of the ROM. I have been racking my brain all day trying to figure out how to go back to Stock firmware on my device because I have gotten the infamous broken camera sensor so I cant take any pictures at x1 zoom and up. I have contacted Mistore here in Sweden and they say I can send it in. I am however, under the impression that you have to go back to stock firmware in order to be under warranty. I am currently using the latest MIUI 13 Weekly ROM.

I have a couple of answers that I would like help with.
1. I have tried flashing the global and EAA rom using Miflash but I am not getting it to accept the rom.
2. Am I supposed to download EAA over Global since I live in Sweden?

I have downloaded the latest file on: https://mifirm.net/model/venus.ttt#eea and it seems to bean "Fastboot option" only, and I do not dare to run the bat file without being sure that its the correct ROM. I have also read that there is anti-rollback in place, so I just need to be sure that I am not doing anything wrong.

Many thanks in advance!

The important thing is the Rom that the device originally came with, i.e. it is purchased in Europe, not in China.
If it is purchased in China, you will not be able to lock the bootloader after installing a global rom.

Installing a global rom or a European global rom is nearly irrelevant, as they are basically the same.

I would install EAA V13.0.7.0.SKBEUXM (Mi 11 - venus) via fastboot.
As you currently have a Miui 13 A12 rom and you are going to install the same, anti-rollbak is not a problem for you.