MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi10 12.2.2.9 -> everything is working as designed, GPay is working again. Thx devs.
Yes safetynet passed without magisk etc.

If your rom comes with fixed Safety net ( without root ) , then your issues probably are because of this change ..
To fix this , try to uninstall all apps ( viber , WhatsApp , messenger , skype , etc.. ) that you have notifications issues and reinstall them again ..
i've the same issue since first installation of Xiaomi.eu, i've a rooted UMI and Safety net is ok. How can i solve this notification bug?

I updated it yesterday. At the moment it behaves quite well. Unfortunately dual apps still don't work - cause crashes of system applications like gallery, file manager, etc. SafetyNet passes. Dirty flash on 12.2.2 with TWRP 3.4.2b - 0623. I haven't tried to make a clean flash to see if there will be a difference.

HI, I updated via OTA from 12.0.3 to 12.2.3 and unfortunately all apps are crashing. I suppose that it is because y have some dual apps.
Is it possible to go back to 12.0.3 without losing data? If yes, how can i do it?
Thanks

HI, I updated via OTA from 12.0.3 to 12.2.3 and unfortunately all apps are crashing. I suppose that it is because y have some dual apps.
Is it possible to go back to 12.0.3 without losing data? If yes, how can i do it?
Thanks

Opps, i'm in a big problem :(.
I have installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V12.0.4.0.QJACNXM_v12-10.zip from TWRP and i get a bootloop. It only boots on TWRP and i can't mount data partition. It says "Internal Storage (0MB)"
Anybody can help me?

Try to boot only with the twrp for your device. Brfore that remove lockscreen pin etc
Then turn drvice off. Vol down and power to enter fastboot
Fastboot devices
Fastboot boot twrp.img
Then u should see all folders
Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately the fastboot boot option is not working for me. I came to the conclusion that formatting data is gonna be a way simpler solution than trying to fix this via other ways. I'll remove encryption before update in the future :)

Edit: The files seem to be encrypted again. It was working for a moment after formatting data.

Last edited:
Reactions: flatout23
Hello everyone!
I have a Mi note 10 lite, with stock 12.0.2.0 (QFNEUXM) and i want to install the latest EU rom,
1) Which recovery works with the latest version?
2) Which is the order to flash the image? (Remove device password, unlock bootloader, flash recovery, format data, wipe system - data - cache - then flash image)?
3) Does anyone knows if magisk works on latest version?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.

If your rom comes with fixed Safety net ( without root ) , then your issues probably are because of this change ..
To fix this , try to uninstall all apps ( viber , WhatsApp , messenger , skype , etc.. ) that you have notifications issues and reinstall them again ..

In v12.2.8 the SafetyNet Test failed. I have just updated to v12.2.9 and the SafetyNet Test pass properly.
Do you mean that I have to install magisk and fix it anyway?

Once upon a time... i purchased a really good smartphone called mi mix 2.
It was relatively cheap compared to other android phones and was fun to root and flash with custom roms.
Then i bought an even better phone , the Mi8 with 6Gb ram and 265mb internal memory, WOW!
The custom roms were coming one after the other for around 2 years and guess what happened to my still perfectly good smartphones?
No longer supported!! Dead in the water!
I believe that Miui is still the perfect rom for Mi phones or else i would start hanging around XDA more often.
I still use my Mi8 as a secondary phone, just so it doesn´t land in a drawer somewhere with no purpose .
I haven´t completely lost hope for my 600 euro electronic gadgets but i sure won´t be purchasing any more chinese gadgets without even a sd card slot when for the same money i can get top of the line phones now with super chips and ram up the wazoo and custom roms not really needed to juice up the speed of.
My Mi8 is still Stable and runs fine, it was fun here while it lasted but i am finished.

I cannot find this (xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.1.1.0.RFNMIXM_v12-11.zip) version on Androidfilehost, only on sourceforge.
Why? Is there a problem with this update?

I cannot find this (xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.1.1.0.RFNMIXM_v12-11.zip) version on Androidfilehost, only on sourceforge.
Why? Is there a problem with this update?

I lost twrp after flash this ROM. Don't understand why

Mi 10 after last update 12.2.9 got insane battery drain, after full charge 3 hrs of default daily tasks just left 37% its very bad. On 12.2.7 everything was fine after full day of dayly use about 8hrs i go to home with 27% of battery. How others with battery?

Did you do a clean or dirty flash? Did you wipe cache/dalvik after flashing the ROM?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Did you do a clean or dirty flash? Did you wipe cache/dalvik after flashing the ROM?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

I do as always, install rom, after install vipe chache/davlik.

Do clean install for every miui update would be insane with lost data every time and configs. I am using just stable realese do need clean install for every miui update?

I just wanted to understand if your problem came from the ROM itself or from elsewhere.
It sounds like some process went rogue and keeps draining your battery. It's hard to think that the ROM has some component that's draining the battery.
If I were you i would try with another wiping cache and/or soft reset.

I just wanted to understand if your problem came from the ROM itself or from elsewhere.
It sounds like some process went rogue and keeps draining your battery. It's hard to think that the ROM has some component that's draining the battery.
If I were you i would try with another wiping cache and/or soft reset.
I performed the update via Twrp as usual without clearing the Dalvik cache.
My battery usage is as usual

It says "Redmi" on the splash screen when I boot my Mi 10T, and my PC also detects it as a Redmi K30S Ultra. It probably doesn't matter, but is there a way to change this?

I lost twrp after flash this ROM. Don't understand why
Here you are .. twrp for toco..

Twrp from alex doesn't work anymore for android 11 , you have to change it with the above one..

Status
Not open for further replies.