MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good day. please tell me I can roll back to android 10 xiaomi mi note 10 lite from android 11 globalka (eu ). on the latest firmware, the global android 11 for xiaomi mi note 10 lite the terrible brakes in the system were updated with the full date format, the camera opens for a very long time, the animations are very slow, the opening of applications is sluggish, slow cannot be compared with android 10.

if you compare a redmi note 9s phone with an eu firmware on android 10 with xiaomi mi note 10 lite with an eu firmware on android 11, then redmi note 9s is much faster faster and smoother everything opens faster, faster, smoother than the firmware on a mi note 10 lite phone with android 11 on board, although the latest phone is more expensive than the redmi note 9s

Last edited:
I updated this morning my note 9s to android stable rom, a disaster: apps like twitter and tapatalk don't, impossible to make a backup with miui integrated system, file manager that not recognize files stored in rom, excessive battery drain, lags everywhere. I tried almost 3 dalvik&cache wipe, now I make a manual backup and I try to downgrade to 12.0.3

Anyone of you guys having experience, i used to be on EU miui 12.0.8 then yesterday i installed eu miui 12.2.7. I format data. But i have a problem. My sim 2 is not working. And if ever i tried to boot to recovery it always go to fastboot, and if i can make it. It will display stock recovery with Chinese language. Any insight guys. Im Using MI 10. Thank You

Update. The problem is not the sim 2. Cause i tried it using only 1 sim on both slots. They are working. But if you put two sim at the same time. The other one is not working. Is anybody know how to fix this?

Applications are unable to use the Accessibility feature

So I just updated from 12.0.8 to 12.2.3 on Poco F2 Pro. On the last version I used Poco launcher and the full screen gestures worked. If I recall correctly they stopped working when I tried to switch to MIUI launcher( just experimented, I prefer Poco launcher). Now in the new version it's the opposite, full screen gestures don't work with poco launcher. Is it supposed to be like that now or is there something I did wrong?
I apologize in advance if it has been addressed before, any help is appreciated.

Reactions: fysal
So I just updated from 12.0.8 to 12.2.3 on Poco F2 Pro. On the last version I used Poco launcher and the full screen gestures worked. If I recall correctly they stopped working when I tried to switch to MIUI launcher( just experimented, I prefer Poco launcher). Now in the new version it's the opposite, full screen gestures don't work with poco launcher. Is it supposed to be like that now or is there something I did wrong?
I apologize in advance if it has been addressed before, any help is appreciated.
No, you did nothing wrong. In android 11 you have to use MIUI launcher to get fullscreen gestures

Reactions: PvtKlemmer
No, you did nothing wrong. In android 11 you have to use MIUI launcher to get fullscreen gestures
Thanks for clarifying, fortunately both launchers are quite similar now. Wish MIUI had as good icon pack support as poco launcher though.

I updated this morning my note 9s to android stable rom, a disaster: apps like twitter and tapatalk don't, impossible to make a backup with miui integrated system, file manager that not recognize files stored in rom, excessive battery drain, lags everywhere. I tried almost 3 dalvik&cache wipe, now I make a manual backup and I try to downgrade to 12.0.3

Same kind of trouble after OTA update on my 9S Curtana (V12.0.1.0. RJWMIXM) Internal storage is not accessed properly. External SD not recognized though it can be accessed under certain conditions. Consequently some apps are forced closed. (SD card is not faulty, I checked). General behaviour has slowed down due to the storage mis-recognition. Of course everything is fine in recovery mode : I can access both storage units.

My phone has turned crap. I will have to backup and downgrade.

Same kind of trouble after OTA update on my 9S Curtana (V12.0.1.0. RJWMIXM) Internal storage is not accessed properly. External SD not recognized though it can be accessed under certain conditions. Consequently some apps are forced closed. (SD card is not faulty, I checked). General behaviour has slowed down due to the storage mis-recognition. Of course everything is fine in recovery mode : I can access both storage units.

My phone has turned crap. I will have to backup and downgrade.
Downgrade is impossibile to do without mi flash, you have to backup all and restore completely your device, then reinstall twrp and xiaomi.eu following this guide from step one, included the release rom https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-xiaomi-eu-rom-for-redmi-note-9s-9-pro.55217/

Good morning ..
wanted to know the best way to solve the problem after updating the redmi note 9s ..
When making a call, I can't hear the person on the other end ... restart and there it resolves ... but it happens again ..
But the phone also restarts when I'm making a call.
When I know your opinion ..

Good morning ..
wanted to know the best way to solve the problem after updating the redmi note 9s ..
When making a call, I can't hear the person on the other end ... restart and there it resolves ... but it happens again ..
But the phone also restarts when I'm making a call.
When I know your opinion ..

I had to clean flash last stable on my RN9s. Going from Android 10 to 11 via OTA give me a bunch of lags, bugs...
So you should backup everything and clean flash.

I had to clean flash last stable on my RN9s. Going from Android 10 to 11 via OTA give me a bunch of lags, bugs...
So you should backup everything and clean flash.

Good afternoon,
So what's the best option?
Will I have to install android 10 again and install android 11 again ?!
Is there a link that has all these indications to be able to follow?

I think you should backup apps and data. And clean flash (wipe data) android 11 directly. And restore app and data.

Do Not Install new update (Android 11, Redmi Note 9s) it's crap. Kill my SD card (256 GB) and a lot of apps don't work.

After some days on last android 11 on redmi note 9s, I can say it's not that good. Even after clean flash.
I've a lot of lags.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.