MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should remove the screen lock protection in order to enable twrp to decrypt the data partition.
Or, you should use OTG USB drive

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

How do I remove the screen protection if I can't get on the phone?

try to
fastboot boot nameofrecovery.img
If he had the screen lock set up he still won't be able to decrypt.
Once in twrp he should try to reboot to system, remove the screen lock and then reenter to twrp.
@Angel T I'm not sure about your device but 3.4.2 twrp is usually only booted up via fastboot commands.

If he had the screen lock set up he still won't be able to decrypt.
Once in twrp he should try to reboot to system, remove the screen lock and then reenter to twrp.
@Angel T I'm not sure about your device but 3.4.2 twrp is usually only booted up via fastboot commands.

I have no operating system.
I have cleaned the memory with twrp-3.5.A10-toco-geoanto555

If so you should be able to decrypt with 3.4.2. But I would rather let other users that know better your device help you.
And, why in the God's name would you wipe your system?

I have no operating system.
I have cleaned the memory with twrp-3.5.A10-toco-geoanto555
Try to use an OTG usb stick if you have ..
Also you can try to flash a twrp which you can copy the rom in memory and then reflash this twrp ..
You can try with adb sideload also if it pass installation ..
Also you can try to boot to system , if you only Format data probably device will boot with your last installed rom ..

My guess is that he screwed up the boot.img which prevents him from booting the system.
A part from you suggested (OTG, which I already mentioned), reflashing a recovery with the proper firmware also would help.
As long as it could boot in fastboot everything isn't lost.
I am not familiar with twrp situation for his device so I could just keep guessing.

Hi friends, I really need your help. Ive spent few hours trying to fix the problem but nothing.
I have xiaomi mi9 se with unlocked BL, use to have EEA ROM, 12.0.3.0.
But wanted to try this Xiaomi EU. I did everything is written but cant activate wifi no matter what I do, its just disabled, I cant turn it on. Everything works, Bluetooth, 4G and other things working normaly.
How can I fix that? Also my ip and mac adresses for wifi are unavalible.

Hi friends, I really need your help. Ive spent few hours trying to fix the problem but nothing.
I have xiaomi mi9 se with unlocked BL, use to have EEA ROM, 12.0.3.0.
But wanted to try this Xiaomi EU. I did everything is written but cant activate wifi no matter what I do, its just disabled, I cant turn it on. Everything works, Bluetooth, 4G and other things working normaly.
How can I fix that? Also my ip and mac adresses for wifi are unavalible.
Hello, what xiaomi.eu ROM version did you install?

Anyway you can try this: Download this zip and install it in TWRP => TWRP_MIUI_Fix_WiFi_v1.0.zip

Reboot and feedback. :)

;)

Reactions: edyw94
I am on weekly rom in MI 10 ultra I tried to flash stable rom through trwp I plece the rom in internal storage and reboot to recovery then flash the stable rom but when it finished it reboots to recovery again I tried many times same then I flashed weekly same way it worked
Can you please help me to flash the stable rom thank you

I am on weekly rom in MI 10 ultra I tried to flash stable rom through trwp I plece the rom in internal storage and reboot to recovery then flash the stable rom but when it finished it reboots to recovery again I tried many times same then I flashed weekly same way it worked
Can you please help me to flash the stable rom thank you
"Format Data" is required if your device doesn't boot when switching from Weekly to Stable (and vice versa). ;)

In TWRP => "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button => type 'yes' to confirm

:)

"Format Data" is required if your device doesn't boot when switching from Weekly to Stable (and vice versa). ;)

In TWRP => "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button => type 'yes' to confirm

:)
Thank you for your reply so I have to format then install the stable rom or I will format after installation?

Format data before installation.
And then you will have to copy your rom.zip file back to the phone because it will also be deleted in the process.

Guys I flashed the latest stable eu 12.2.3.0 on my LMI Poco F2 Pro,

In practice it asks me to always update to the same version

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-14-22-53-02-642_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-14-22-53-02-642_com.android.settings.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 218
  • Screenshot_2021-02-14-22-52-59-128_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-14-22-52-59-128_com.android.updater.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 204
I read you have a "Mi 9" not "Mi 9 SE". ^^

You don't need to flash chinese firmware so I don't know why you have these issues... :(

I advise to try the latest Weekly ROM version instead of Stable.

;)
Just wanted to let you know, I flashed latest weekly build MIUI 12.5 for mi 9 SE and everything works great! Thanks!

Reactions: Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.