MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, will MI8 users be using that pasquil until the next update they don't even have to wait for ?
If there was an effort, wouldn't upload roms with an old dialer work?
I am sorry for my bad English.
Why would we use an old dialer? Anyway it's a minor issue, you'll be able to fetch the updated APK from the next build we'll upload and add it manually to your ROM. This is really not worth rebuilding a ROM for.

I'm sorry. I guess I don't understand much.
How do I get this "fixed apk." ? Only in the new update?

icht einem offizielem twrp multi languages , wäre das kein problem, habe bedenken das ich nacher alles neu machen muss. da kein backup existiert. Komplettes backup.

Sorry guys, I know, I know, English only but..

Das TWRP was wir jetzt haben ist mehrsprachig. Das Problem besteht daran das CN als standard Sprache gesetzt ist und du dann immer die Sprache selber
ändern mußt. Wenn du auf fastboot ROM wartest, kannst du lange warten, es wird kein fastboot release mehr geben.

I have tried both ways. The first one doesn't work, maybe I don't have root rights. The second can't find my device

Probably something wrong with your USB drivers. Or cable/USB port...

Try using USB2 ports on Windoze, try using another cable maybe.

Reactions: Poney70
OK. So please check the security settings at Google Pay if the payement works correctly. Thanks in advance. :)

I never had such problems with clean installations ( can't also remember an update that didn't work ) of the ROM, which mine will be since I'm coming from EEA.
But I'll let you know.

Reactions: mrosi
Why would we use an old dialer? Anyway it's a minor issue, you'll be able to fetch the updated APK from the next build we'll upload and add it manually to your ROM. This is really not worth rebuilding a ROM for.
It would be great if you could make a flashable zip file with the apk, if you got time, as there are people without root including me. I hope i am not asking too much
Thanks
Regards

Device name and ROM version?

Possible solution:

Go in phone's settings => "Apps" => "Dual apps" => Click the settings icon in the top right corner -> "Delete dual apps' accounts"

Your device will automatically reboot and should work without issue now.

:)

Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 (Sunny) ROM version: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10_V12.0.11.0.RKGMIXM_v12-11.zip

I do not have dual application accounts, so that option you mention does not come out either, I went to check but it is not found.

Also thank you very much for your answer, I appreciate your help

Hi.
Yes, I'm still using 12.0.6. I have not wanted to switch to A11 yet, I'm waiting 12.5, assuming Xiaomi will someday release it.
For me the 12.0.6 have give me the best battery performance from all the A10 builds, so I can recommend it. Compared to A11 I can't say.
I can't give you an estimated SOT since I usually use my phone from 80% to 50-30%, however that 30-50% of battery use last me 48 hours.
What about performance? Has it given you lags, slowdowns, etc?

Dear
I have big issue my Mi 11 china 12gb not turn on wifi and hotspot and nfc when using to pay it give error how to fix please ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-23-07-30-37-648_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-23-07-30-37-648_com.android.settings.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 171
  • Screenshot_2021-06-23-07-30-27-868_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-23-07-30-27-868_com.android.settings.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_2021-06-23-07-30-18-951_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-23-07-30-18-951_com.android.settings.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 175
I have a xiaomi note 10 lite vesion 12.1.6.0 rfneuxm region europe, which rom MIUI 12.5 should I install on my phone

Hello all, i have one question. I have the Xiaomi Mi 11 pro and wanted to update my Stable version 12.5. When i download the Zip file and have it on the storage from my phone, TWRP can not find the file?
the latest version is not anymore by fastboot, so i have to install it by twrp.
BR,
David

Hello all, i have one question. I have the Xiaomi Mi 11 pro and wanted to update my Stable version 12.5. When i download the Zip file and have it on the storage from my phone, TWRP can not find the file?
the latest version is not anymore by fastboot, so i have to install it by twrp.
BR,
David
Hello,

In TWRP, go in "Install" menu and browse in /data/media/0 folder. You should find "xiaomi.eu_... .zip" file now.

:)

A small request. Can the developer team retain the camera modes of CN rom on xiaomi eu rom? Apparently cn rom have options to take fun pictures but it was taken out and align to global rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.