MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have installed 12.2.10 and Google Pay is not working... On other versions it was working. As I found it's not EU rom's problem, it's because this "stable" built is beta of Chinese that doesn't have Google's certification. So is there anyone who can help me to solve my Gpay broblem? Do I need to install magisk then? Which version? Please?
Xiaomi mi 10 5G.

So I have installed 12.2.10 and Google Pay is not working... On other versions it was working. As I found it's not EU rom's problem, it's because this "stable" built is beta of Chinese that doesn't have Google's certification. So is there anyone who can help me to solve my Gpay broblem? Do I need to install magisk then? Which version? Please?
Xiaomi mi 10 5G.
Magisk is a possible solution, yes. ;)

How-to install Magisk => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671

How-to pass all SafetyNet tests (for Mi 10):

Find "MagiskHide Props Config" module in Magisk app and install it. Reboot your device and follow these steps:

1. Download and install Termux app => Termux-0.117.apk
2. Open Termux app, type " su " and hit enter (Termux will ask for root access => Grant it)
3. Type " props " and hit enter
= Wait a few seconds =
4. Type " 1 " and hit enter to edit device fingerprint
5. Type " f " and hit enter to pick a certified fingerprint
6. Type " 30 " and hit enter to chose "Xiaomi"
7. Type " 21 " and hit enter to chose "Xiaomi Mi 10 China (10 & 11)"
8. Type " 2 " and hit enter to chose "Android version 11"
9. Type " y " and hit enter to confirm it
10. Type " y " and hit enter to reboot your device

After reboot, clear all data of Google Play Store , Google Play Services and Google Service Framework apps in phone's settings then reboot your device.

:)

Last edited:
There are two moments for Mi8:
1. Broken charge animation styles
2. Option for expand control center under keyguard is no more present?
I'm using 12.0.4.0 myself on Mi 8.
1. All animation styles work fine for me.
2. The Stable build has old code (specifically, an old NotificationCenter app). It wasn't an option back then.

Hi. Thanks to the dev's for all the great work.

Installed 12.1.4 on my Note 10 lite. Sometimes default alarm clock can't be turn off. How do you guys do it? Anyway to work around?
Thanks

Other than double clock on AOD and google safety net, are there any major bugs in 12.210 for UMI?
Personally, I don't use AOD not Google pay, so these don't affect my use.
Might as well wait for another release....

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

I'm using 12.0.4.0 myself on Mi 8.
1. All animation styles work fine for me.
2. The Stable build has old code (specifically, an old NotificationCenter app). It wasn't an option back then.
1. Check please all array-entries. The entries and values don't match.
2. Roger that.

i have successfully unlocked K40 Pro after 7 days, thrilled, looking forward to EU Rom for K40 Pro every day. Please let me ask when there will be Rom for K40 Pro

Magisk is a possible solution, yes. ;)

How-to install Magisk => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671

How-to pass all SafetyNet tests (for Mi 10):

Find "MagiskHide Props Config" module in Magisk app and install it. Reboot your device and follow these steps:

1. Download and install Termux app (available on Google Play Store)
2. Open Termux app, type " su " and hit enter (Termux will ask for root access => Grant it)
3. Type " props " and hit enter
= Wait a few seconds =
4. Type " 1 " and hit enter to edit device fingerprint
5. Type " f " and hit enter to pick a certified fingerprint
6. Type " 30 " and hit enter to chose "Xiaomi"
7. Type " 19 " and hit enter to chose "Xiaomi Mi 10 China (10 & 11)"
8. Type " 2 " and hit enter to chose "Android version 11"
9. Type " y " and hit enter to confirm it
10. Type " y " and hit enter to reboot your device

After reboot, clear all data of Google Play Store , Google Play Services and Google Service Framework apps in phone's settings then reboot your device.

:)

install the fix and everything is good

Reactions: Michael Laukamp
I installed 12.0.12 in my mi 10t yesterday and it doesn't pass Safetynet. How can I solve it? I have read that I have to wait for the next update, is that true?
I'd prefer not installing magisk if it is not necessary.

I have TWRP as recovery and I flashed the rom after removing any security in my phone. (sorry for my english)

I installed 12.0.12 in my mi 10t yesterday and it doesn't pass Safetynet. How can I solve it? I have read that I have to wait for the next update, is that true?

I have TWRP as recovery and I flashed the rom after removing any security in my phone. (sorry for my english)
To solve it => Magisk is mandatory...

But you can wait next Stable update. ;)

Last edited:
Mi10, newest version installed. Working well but safetynet did not pass.
As google want us to root the device to use it i just did so. Now gpay etc working flaweless. Many thanks to @Poney70 for the help :)
But rly it is so easy, just follow the steps and your done.
Download magisk, change .apk to .zip, boot recovery, install magisk, reboot system, rename .zip to .apk, install it again, search magisk hide prop and you nearly done.
Awesome work from you m8 many thanks. It made it so easy i keep my device rooted now. More freedom and middlefinger to google and its root issue it has now

Reactions: Poney70

Either wait for stable with safetynet pqss or use 5minutes to install magisk and the needed things and you never worry about it again.
Was like you, not to root. But when the phone is not rootet and apps and google tell you it is, i gave them finnaly the middlefinger and rootet my device so to tell google it is not rooted
You could play arround with root but all i used it for is this. Maby i do automatisation as well based on location etc but thats me. Now i feel the powaaaaaaaaaaa

Hello, someone can tell me if the rom for redmi note 5 pro, or _HMNOTE5PRO does not appear on the host and can not be downloaded, in source also does not appear, could there be a typo in any of the hung files, or is it that there is definitely no rom eu for that terminal? Thank you

Hello, someone can tell me if the rom for redmi note 5 pro, or _HMNOTE5PRO does not appear on the host and can not be downloaded, in source also does not appear, could there be a typo in any of the hung files, or is it that there is definitely no rom eu for that terminal? Thank you
Hello, if no Official China MIUI 12 Stable ROM for your device = No Xiaomi.eu MIUI 12 Stable ROM... ;)

Hi! I just received Redmi Note 10 Pro, and before I switch from my Redmi 4X I want to instal Xiaomi.eu on it. I see there is a ROM for it, but I can't find TWRP for this phone. How do I install it?

hi,
I just installed new MI 10T 12.1.1.0 released, Error message "no google certification"
I wipe dalvik, cache, data ... i always got this message and i can't authentificate to google...

any help, please ?

Hey everyone. Quick question. I've just moved to Mi 11 and i love it so far, but what bothers me is that when a notification comes in, the animation to the sides of the screen is displayed, but it quickly fades and disappears so i can't tell if there are new notifications, if I've been away from the phone. Is there a way of displaying the light or animation or whatever constantly on the lock screen? Like with a led indicator on my mix 2s that i got used to? Sorry if it's been asked already. I tried looking for an answer, but didn't seem to find one. Cheers and have a great day

I've set my own AOD to a black 32x32 picture, turned off the clock and battery icon and it now only shows the notifications on AOD, but obviously it's constantly turned on, so would be great for aod to activate upon a received notification so the icon is displayed until I read it
Wonder how it will affect the battery. We'll see

Is this stable or beta rom...getting constantly spammed by GPS about certification is annoying. Why would you publish rom like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.