MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody have any success with 12.0.9 on the k40 pro? I just unlocked my bootloader but I'm too unsure what to do next as I keep reading about bricks.

Some bugs (?) that I hope they had been fixing with update for POCO X3 PRO (vayu), instead they aren't solved:

Notification sounds (ex. whatsapp) are too low, almost inaudible
Notification led that not blink with social (ex. twitter when arrive a tweet, or instagram, but with whatsapp works)
Widget schedule (launcher crash if I try to add a widget, but with 12.0.4 work)
Lags with chrome (but I don't know if is a problem of chrom or if is a problem of rom, also with global stock is present)
Up again this post

Is it possible to take boot.img from fastboot rom and patch it with magisk (on another phone) and then exchange it with the original boot.img from rom and flash rom? So rom would be already rooted in one go.
Would this work?

Is it possible to take boot.img from fastboot rom and patch it with magisk (on another phone) and then exchange it with the original boot.img from rom and flash rom? So rom would be already rooted in one go.
Would this work?
yes it will work.. for root with Magisk on A/B devices, you have to patch boot.img..

Reactions: Putti
yes it will work.. for root with Magisk on A/B devices, you have to patch boot.img..
Thanks a lot for your info! So you say it's safe to patch boot.img from fastboot rom for mi11 lite 5 g and put it back to folder and flash it right away?
Sorry for my impertinence

Thanks a lot for your info! So you say it's safe to patch boot.img from fastboot rom for mi11 lite 5 g and put it back to folder and flash it right away?
Sorry for my impertinence
more safe is to flash it after fastboot ROM installation..

Reactions: Putti
Hi, I used the weekly xiaomi.eu on RN7, as there will be no more updates, I installed the stable, will there be a security update, or not?

Hi guys so after I've noticed no updates on mi 10pro I've noticed the 12.5 is released here but my phone says I'm up-to-date with 12.2.4.0 do we need to do a manual download of the rom Now? also how stable it's compared to 12.2.4.0.
Thank you all guys

Please I do not know if this is the right place to ask for this kind of info, but I really need help.

A friend's Redmi Note 8 suddenly won't boot past the Redmi logo.
Bootloader isn't unlocked.
Pressing "volume up" + "power button" does nothing, pressing "volume down" + "power button" will boot into FastBoot.
Pressing & holding the power button will just reboot the device, but it'll get stuck at the redmi logo.
Please any help on how to fix this?

Thanks.

Hi,
I'm trying this stable xiaomi eu 12.5.3.0 on my MI10 and honestly I'm seeing many bugs in the rom. The real advantage for me of using it compared to the global official xiaomi is the capability with DualSim.
Also, now I've found a feature that I would like to disable but I don't know how to do it. Basically everytime I leave the phone on charging during the night when I wake up and check it it has this strange panel with the weather notification and everytime I have to close it just to see the normal panel with the real notifications. Do someone know how to disable this? On the lock screen I just wanna see my real notifications and not that weather panel.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-04-08-30-16-983_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-04-08-30-16-983_lockscreen.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 284
Good day. Redmi NOTE 9s phone. Firmware 12.0.6.0. (A10) tell me why the animation of opening applications (for example, a dialer) always freezes when unlocking the phone? then the friezes disappear, but as soon as you unlock the phone, jerks, lags, friezes appear. THIS is very annoying. There is no such thing on the drain. Tell me how to fix it.
I also seem to notice that the frequencies in the core on the shedulit gorgenever are sticking, while I switched to ondemand, the phone became quieter but not so frisky, the battery was consumed better. Tell me how to fix friezes in animation. Phones from 2014, 2015 (REDMI 4x. NOTE 4x) work better and faster on custom firmware ...
There are no such friezes on POCO F1 ... How to be ...

In the evening, in the dark theme, everything works beautifully, but in the daytime in the light theme, it feels like all the energy goes to the brightness and illumination of the screen and the animation on the screen starts freezing when you turn it on!

The animation on the desktop opening and closing is slow, not fast. The developer section is not regulated - it can only get even slower. After updating the firmware from 12.0.3.0 to 12.0.6.0, the desktop stopped seeing all widgets. Artifacts appear over time when applying icon themes

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm trying this stable xiaomi eu 12.5.3.0 on my MI10 and honestly I'm seeing many bugs in the rom. The real advantage for me of using it compared to the global official xiaomi is the capability with DualSim.
Also, now I've found a feature that I would like to disable but I don't know how to do it. Basically everytime I leave the phone on charging during the night when I wake up and check it it has this strange panel with the weather notification and everytime I have to close it just to see the normal panel with the real notifications. Do someone know how to disable this? On the lock screen I just wanna see my real notifications and not that weather panel.

Thanks
Clock app -> 3-dot icon on top -> Morning report -> uncheck "Receive morning reports".

Reactions: poal98
Hi,

Thanks
I wouldn't call this a bug...more of feature that can be turned off...

I tried the 12.0.12.0 version on my Redmi 9T and the battery performance decreased, I hope the 12.0.13 version helps, thanks for the work, they are very good custom roms!

Bug : Super Weather Wallpaper
Device : Xiaomi Mi 9se (MIUI 12.5.1)
Please fix it for me. Thank you very much

phone redmi note 9S. Firmware 12.0.6.0 (A10). On firmware starting from 12.0.3.0, 12.0.6.0, as well as 12.0.1.0 (A11), voice activation does not work in the Yandex navigator ("hello yandex or hello alice). You said that this is a mistake of Chinese comrades. But it works on a stable firmware . On 12.0.1.0 (A11) I can not install the navitel navigator.
But the stock firmware 12.0.6.0 (A11, poco x3pro) was installed without problems.
Please fix at least the desktop animations

errors are not from Chinese comrades, unfortunately errors in your firmware. All these lags and errors were also on mi note 10 lite. I'm surprised how stock global firmware works on poco x3 pro. Yes, it does not have all the add-ons from you, but it works stably. Unfortunately, you will have to go back to the stock firmware. A year of torment is long

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.