MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters

Rogerrr

Members
Jul 19, 2020
I'm not aware of any Stable ROMs with Sound Assistant so far.
ok, so only for weekly i guess, thanks for your reply.
btw could you help look in to the issue on the swipe down action in the center of the screen to bring in control center and notifications being disabled upon or after charging.
another user has experienced the same problem, both on Xiaomi Mi8 and Xiaomi Mi10.

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
ok, so only for weekly i guess, thanks for your reply.
btw could you help look in to the issue on the swipe down action in the center of the screen to bring in control center and notifications being disabled upon or after charging.
another user has experienced the same problem, both on Xiaomi Mi8 and Xiaomi Mi10.
I don't have the Stable ROM installed.

beegarc

Members
Jul 28, 2019
Hello all, I have a MI9T and installed MIUi 12.0.3.0 stable last week.

I can't seem to find the mobile data notification warning, is this even available in MIUI 12? I had it running on miui 11...

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

zemomak

Members
Jul 23, 2020
i have noticed shortcuts (they dont appear at all) bug in app vault, mi 10, miui 12.0.7...other things work good so far

Harrylockpicker

Members
Mar 20, 2019
Mi8 Stable 12.0 installed (update from Stable 11.0) - all working fine, thank you!

EDIT: Launcher is crashing when opening "tagesschau" App V: 3.0.2.

Last edited:

machsa

Members
Jan 27, 2020
quick question , is there a fastboot version of the 11.0.5.0 for joyeuse ?? as I have not seen a official twrp as yet .. does the pitch black version work ??

Rogerrr

Members
Jul 19, 2020
How version 12.0.7 on Mi10? Everything okay?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 10 przy użyciu Tapatalka
just dirty flashed from 12.0.4.0. everything seems fine, just the same swipe down in center screen bug being gone after charging still frustrates me.

daniel.wu

Members
Jun 20, 2018
Could you explain this problem? What and when happened?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 10 przy użyciu Tapatalka

just_egogo

Members
Jun 18, 2020
Mi 8 miui 12 stable 12.0.1
1. YouTube still doesn't work in picture-in-picture mode
2. When you turn off the "darken wallpaper" item in dark mode, they still remain darkened. (only for superwallpaper)
3. In the "miui laboratory" settings, to change the "AI preloading" item, you must click on the word itself, but not on the help switch icon. Change is triggered if there was no toggle animation
In general, this version can already be used.

Last edited:

Glenn_

Members
Apr 29, 2020
Mi 8 miui 12 stable 12.0.1
1. YouTube still doesn't work in picture-in-picture mode
2. When you turn off the "darken wallpaper" item in dark mode, they still remain darkened
3. In the "miui laboratory" settings, to change the "AI preload" item, you must click on the word itself, but not on the help switch icon. Change is triggered if there was no toggle animation
In general, this version can already be used
Just wonder what the usage of AI preloading the default was disable