MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I installed 13.0.6.SGKMIXM stable for my Redmi note 11
But safety net keeps failing. Is there a solution, inside magisk maybe? Thank you.

Hello every one
I've just bought a second hand Redmi note 11 pro 5G.
Global, I guess, but i don't know how to be sure.

I'm waiting the seven days to unlock the bootloader and hoping to install MIUI 13.
Can you help me choosing the good one ?
As it's hydrid, i suppose there is no differences regarding the set up. But is a version more interesting ?
xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.14.0.RKCMIXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip
xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.7.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12.zip

I'm just looking for a clean and stable rom where i can remove some useless app and add some out of google play.

Sorry for my english, thanks for the work and for the answer, i hope.

Hello every one
I've just bought a second hand Redmi note 11 pro 5G.
Global, I guess, but i don't know how to be sure.

I'm waiting the seven days to unlock the bootloader and hoping to install MIUI 13.
Can you help me choosing the good one ?
As it's hydrid, i suppose there is no differences regarding the set up. But is a version more interesting ?
xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.14.0.RKCMIXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip
xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.7.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12.zip

I'm just looking for a clean and stable rom where i can remove some useless app and add some out of google play.

Sorry for my english, thanks for the work and for the answer, i hope.
RKCMIXM is Android 11, SKCMIXM is Android 12.
Version number doesn't mean much.

Is it always in the beginning that after installing new rom succesfully, the phone on some parts is still slow? Some things fast, but still some things with a delay.
The phone is always a bit slow in the beginning right? UI slower too) can I do something (wait?)

Last edited:
Hello,
Do I have to flash vbmeta each time I flash a rom? I flashed vbmeta via adb, is this not enough?
Greetings

Ask Xiaomi, we don't have their update schedule.
hahaa.. seems there update for RN11 v13.0.8.0 , but still MIUI 13..
no problem..

btw what recommended recovery for RN11 xiaomi.eu??
SHRP/PBRP/TWRP/OrangeFox??
my RN11 will unlocked tomorrow after wait 1 week request UBL..

Good Afternoon.. I have the following situation and I needed help.. I have a redmi note 9s with my mi account.. However, a few months ago I activated that same account on my current mi 11 t pro mobile phone. However I went to update my redmi note 9s and in trwp I did the cleaning and now it restarted with my account that I currently have on the Mi 11 t pro, but it gives an error when putting the password to start the phone again. Is there any solution?!

Good Afternoon.. I have the following situation and I needed help.. I have a redmi note 9s with my mi account.. However, a few months ago I activated that same account on my current mi 11 t pro mobile phone. However I went to update my redmi note 9s and in trwp I did the cleaning and now it restarted with my account that I currently have on the Mi 11 t pro, but it gives an error when putting the password to start the phone again. Is there any solution?!
Use your phone password
Not your Mi Account password

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Use your phone password
Not your Mi Account password

--

Maybe I didn't explain it completely well.. The phone started as if it were the 1st time to make the configuration, then there's the start screen with the mi account defined to put the password..but it gives an error.. That same account is on mine current phone..

Maybe I didn't explain it completely well.. The phone started as if it were the 1st time to make the configuration, then there's the start screen with the mi account defined to put the password..but it gives an error.. That same account is on mine current phone..
Access your Mi Account from the desktop and login from there.

See if that works.

--