Release MIUI Multi-Language Rom 2.7.20 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone process force closes on Settings/Mobile network/Network operators, this was also happening on 2.7.13.

Also, can you see anything wrong with your credit? I found that my phone was sending international text messages to +106571203855*** multiple times and at different periods for a total amount of more than 15,00 €. I told H3G Italy about this and they said they will investigate and report back to me, but that prefix doesn't seem to even exist! Delivery notifications are off (but they count as a standard SMS) so that doesn't seem to be the problem. Is it MIUI?!
I have the same problem, I investigated and discovered that the fault lies with the cloud service xiomi.

Allright, well I'm downloading the rom again.. I had had it accidentally deleted.. I hope it works for me as well!

Also another thing: I have sent Kees Jan a personal message at www.miui.nl and asked him if he is still busy with translating and if I can help him maybe.. I hope to get a response soon!
I'm not quite sure if you've ever got a reply.. but I'm working on a Dutch translation (too).. although here at MiuiAndroid they use XML files for translating and I use a different system.. :( (My best bet is probably to contact iBotPeaches or MarkHUK)

I have the same problem, I investigated and discovered that the fault lies with the cloud service xiomi.

I've removed with rootexplorer on the first boot...
This rom is very stable with my S3 (italian language). I've also changed the kernel with neak 1.2..
Thank you!

I have disabled Dutch for next week and added Greek. Once we get Dutch updated we can re-include it. Theres lots of issues in that REPO and I don't have the time to fix it.

I've been looking over all framework-res files lang by lang in hopes to find the ones that are including non-translatable strings.

Yeah, I've been thinking about this and found that SMS were syncing on the Xiaomi account while losing 0.30 € (international SMS) at the same time. Are you on H3G Italy? It might count that "call" as an international SMS while it's not. I've disabled synchronizations on my Xiaomi account atm, but are we sure it's Xiaomi's fault?

Yeah, I've been thinking about this and found that SMS were syncing on the Xiaomi account while losing 0.30 € (international SMS) at the same time. Are you on H3G Italy? It might count that "call" as an international SMS while it's not. I've disabled synchronizations on my Xiaomi account atm, but are we sure it's Xiaomi's fault?
The credits began the day I signed up to xiaomi. Now I wrote to H3G and waiting for their response.

Reactions: Montblanc0
Why that decision to release only multi language packs and not full ROMs...?

Will they be released also at saturday/sunday as usually....?

Status
Not open for further replies.