Preview MIUI ROM 2.11.30 Preview Changelog (week 117)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
All work continues on MIUI v5 and reports say "very good progress", but there is still a recommended update for MIUI v4 in addition to bug fixes.

1. Speed up lockscreen interface and overall unlocking speed. You won't see that wallpaper before lockscreen anymore :)
There were 2 additional recommendations but one was for VoiceAssist.apk (Chinese only Google Now) and Supermarket (illegal Chinese Android marketplace). We remove both of these APKs, so I've left it out.

You can expect the full change log on Friday as usual.

Any new for Galaxy Note...:(
Any link to unofficial release...
( I am aware of all xda releases...any other apart from xda...:()

Just one update? Any how V5 progress is encouraging.

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

I really like that the last updates are focusing on speed performance and bug fixing. Keep up the good work and good luck to Xperia S developers on fixing those fc errors.

Looking good.

PLEASE make multilanguage this week so I can get miui as daily rom, now miui is jelly bean for samsung s3.

Hi, please... upload the MultiLang ROM for the 2.11.30!!!! I love MIUI, but I use the ROM in spanish...
When will enable landscape mode in MMS apk?

Thanks a lot!!

Hi, please... upload the MultiLang ROM for the 2.11.30!!!! I love MIUI, but I use the ROM in spanish...
When will enable landscape mode in MMS apk?

Thanks a lot!!

There was no multi-lang for 2.11.30. Too many Xiaomi problems that took me until today to fix, and I'm not releasing a multi-lang one day before a new release.

Is the lag fixed on 2.11.30 ? On 2.11.23 when I open any app and close it or go back there is a lag and it shows loading for few sec then goes back to home screen. Hopefully it is fixed on 2.11.30

That might actually be the bug I was facing. I know that if I receive a notification while the screen is off, the screen takes 4-5 seconds to turn on after I press the power button. Otherwise it's fine. If the issue persists after this update, I'll make a post about it.

Thank you for building ICS for the HTC HD2 I love it especially with the add on mods from lenny kano it makes it even bettr keep up the good work.
I have a jb version on xda that runs real smooth wish you could build jb for the hd2 because the LION can handle it.

Reactions: vanguard_s
Thank you for building ICS for the HTC HD2 I love it especially with the add on mods from lenny kano it makes it even bettr keep up the good work.
I have a jb version on xda that runs real smooth wish you could build jb for the hd2 because the LION can handle it.

There is a v4 version for the HD2? please point me in the right direction!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.