Release MIUI ROM 2.3.23 ROMS [ICS] & [GB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SGS2 V4 Rom is now available. See first post.

Please test and report back.

Thanks

Note : Users experiencing problems with Boot loop on Honor, SGS2 or Sensation please edit your 2.3.23 build.prop and add in:

ro.skia.use_data_fonts=1 save the build.prop and push back to /system/ using adb, failing this please wait for rebuilds

Note : Users experiencing problems with Boot loop on Honor, SGS2 or Sensation please edit your 2.3.23 build.prop and add in:

ro.skia.use_data_fonts=1 save the build.prop and push back to /system/ using adb, failing this please wait for rebuilds

Don't forget that if you're on Windows, you need to use something like Notepad++, make the change, then go to Edit -> EOL Conversation -> UNIX format then save.

I did this with the rom before I flashed it and it works! :)

EDIT: getting message app FC

SGS build was re uploaded not long ago, new MD5 is there, Mish from MIUI Italy has confirmed with me Mms fc is gone and the ROM boots successfully. Sorry for the trouble.

Honor and Sensation users, i've not forgot you, will have new builds out soon as possible (But probably tomorrow now).

Status
Not open for further replies.