Release MIUI ROM 2.3.23 ROMS [ICS] & [GB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marxman, MIUI is always updated on friday.
The next release will be this friday and the version will be 2.3.30. :D
...so I'm waiting for some news/bugfixes/improvements of the .30 :)

Have Fun(k) ;)

dafunk

hi,

thnx for the reply...
sir, im concern on the double sms also if it is already fixed here in 2.3.23?

marxman

hi,

thnx for the reply...
sir, im concern on the double sms also if it is already fixed here in 2.3.23?

marxman
Hi Marxman I have flashed thr updated ics rom 5 posts above from Mark I can confirm no double sms and all seems fine new version out on Friday as always.hope this helps.

Hi Marxman I have flashed thr updated ics rom 5 posts above from Mark I can confirm no double sms and all seems fine new version out on Friday as always.hope this helps.

sir, the above 5 post from Mark is for nexus. my phone is S2.
regarding the double sms, have you tried sending a message using the 2.3.23 rom for s2 to other num?
even you will send only once, the recipient will receive 2 messages.

tnx
marxman

Reactions: StrangerLand
regarding the double sms, have you tried sending a message using the 2.3.23 rom for s2 to other num?

tnx
marxman

Same here, I just wait for Double SMS fix on Galaxy SII

Use app Chomp SMS.. its fixing sms issue...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Use app Chomp SMS.. its fixing sms issue...

I´m using Handcent sms and it is working fine....

Besides that, MIUI ICS is working flawless on my SG2, really great!!!!

I read some thread saying double SMS in GS2 will be fixed on the next release.

The response regarding the double SMS, was a fix.

I also received a post this morning that the number attribution bug w/ sms has been fixed for this week.

Go sms has fixed the double SMS bug in their app, so I think try to install the latest update on my SGS2, since the only problem for was double SMs.

hi dunno if this a bug or just my crappy mobile network but flashed the lastest rom for my galaxy nexus(GSM) and whenever it gois into standby for lets say 5 mins, Then wake it up i have no signal then its goes emergency calls only then goes onto my mobile network which is orange. This is nothing major just slightly annoying now and then when you have missed phone calls then you dont get a msg saying missed phone call for say for example 30mins upto 2hours later cheers and great rom keep up the good work.

I find the screen to bright in Ics.
I know there Ar some apps that reduce that, but could this be implemented in ics?
Even the minimum Is to strong.

(not a complain just sHaring an thought.)

Thanks

tnx
marxman

Marx.. Does Call Reject with SMS works on Galaxy s2? It is not working for me.

Please provide logs or proper steps to reproduce bugs or we cannot help.

I find the screen to bright in Ics.
I know there Ar some apps that reduce that, but could this be implemented in ics?
Even the minimum Is to strong.

(not a complain just sHaring an thought.)

Thanks

I'm inclined to agree with you.

logcat for firewall.

app_vercode:15
device_model:GT-I9100
build_version:2.3.23
condition:1
processName:com.android.mms
pid:7499
uid:10045
tag:null
shortMsg:android.content.ActivityNotFoundException
longMsg:android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.SET_FIREWALL }
stackTrace:android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.SET_FIREWALL }
at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Instrumentation.java:1535)
at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Instrumentation.java:1387)
at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:3190)
at android.app.Activity.startActivity(Activity.java:3297)
at com.android.mms.ui.MmsTabActivity.onOptionsItemSelected(MmsTabActivity.java:396)
at android.app.Activity.onMenuItemSelected(Activity.java:2502)
at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.onMenuItemSelected(PhoneWindow.java:978)
at com.android.internal.view.menu.MenuBuilder.dispatchMenuItemSelected(MenuBuilder.java:735)
at com.android.internal.view.menu.MenuItemImpl.invoke(MenuItemImpl.java:149)
at com.android.internal.view.menu.MenuBuilder.performItemAction(MenuBuilder.java:874)
at com.android.internal.view.menu.ListMenuPresenter.onItemClick(ListMenuPresenter.java:163)
at android.widget.AdapterView.performItemClick(AdapterView.java:292)
at android.widget.AbsListView.performItemClick(AbsListView.java:1177)
at android.widget.AbsListView$PerformClick.run(AbsListView.java:2705)
at android.widget.AbsListView$1.run(AbsListView.java:3458)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:605)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4507)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:790)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:557)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

GT-I9100-user 4.0.3 IML74K ZSLPE release-keys
(Sent from MIUI user feedback)

opening Google search

app_vercode:15
device_model:GT-I9100
build_version:2.3.23
condition:1
processName:com.android.quicksearchbox
pid:5497
uid:10055
tag:null
shortMsg:java.lang.NullPointerException
longMsg:java.lang.NullPointerException
stackTrace:java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.android.quicksearchbox.SingleSourceCorpus.includeInAll(SingleSourceCorpus.java:92)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.SearchableCorpora.getCorporaInAll(SearchableCorpora.java:83)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.DefaultCorpusRanker$RankedCorporaCache$1.consume(DefaultCorpusRanker.java:82)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.DefaultCorpusRanker$RankedCorporaCache$1.consume(DefaultCorpusRanker.java:80)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.util.SQLiteAsyncQuery.run(SQLiteAsyncQuery.java:41)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.ShortcutRepositoryImplLog$2.run(ShortcutRepositoryImplLog.java:214)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1076)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:569)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)
at com.android.quicksearchbox.util.PriorityThreadFactory$1.run(PriorityThreadFactory.java:45)

Is it just me or is there no status bar avaliable? I flashed 2.3.26 for nexus s and its very buggy there is no status bar alot of services keep shutting down android.process.acore has stopped keeps appearing every single second.

Is it just me or is there no status bar avaliable? I flashed 2.3.26 for nexus s and its very buggy there is no status bar alot of services keep shutting down android.process.acore has stopped keeps appearing every single second.

That error was fixed in 2.3.26. Have you tried clearing dalkvik cache when flashing? If you have old stuff in that cache it will still throw those errors. Hope it helps.

I'm begining to annoy myself,but no one seems to notice my question..Will miui for sensation be rebuilded using cm9/aosp as a base now that there are all resources needed?Also,one dev has provided a fully working (as he says) miui v4 based on aosp/cm9 so it would be awesome if miui china would do the same,so we get all the regular updates weekly...Any answer would be appretiated,even if it's simply " I/We don't know":)
Thank you!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e

I'm begining to annoy myself,but no one seems to notice my question..Will miui for sensation be rebuilded using cm9/aosp as a base now that there are all resources needed?Also,one dev has provided a fully working (as he says) miui v4 based on aosp/cm9 so it would be awesome if miui china would do the same,so we get all the regular updates weekly...Any answer would be appretiated,even if it's simply " I/We don't know":)
Thank you!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e

If development is not too far along, I'm sure they will switch over.

Hi,

I am currently running 2.3.23 on Google Nexus S. I just found out 2 bugs.

1. In Message, I can't find the button to create the New Message.
When i got to setting in Message and open up Message Style, It become FC.

2. Currently i didn't set any passwords and i wanted to set, When i got to Setting-> Security and Enable ScreenLock, it is FC.
I attached the log cat for this.

Attachments

• 1332990223306.1098737144.zip
    315.6 KB · Views: 176
Status
Not open for further replies.