Preview MIUI ROM 2.3.9 Preview Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Sensation and I9100 testing is underway and all being well, we should be releasing next week publicly.

Recommended updates this week:

1. New Anti-disturb functionality added to 4.0.
2. MIUI Music Online music streaming support

y7w0n.jpg
xF4qO.png

The only i.c.s I will ever put on my sgs2 is a miui i.c.s. The stock i.c.s sucks but with miui, suddenly it is a work of art. Thank you guys for the awesome work and brilliant mindset you have. Looking forward to this release is an understatement. This is more like a revolution than an update. Give it two years and every device that is android will have to have miui on it to be respectable at all. And it all started with you guys, awesome.

does "streaming music support" mean streaming support for Google Music or something else?

Hi guys... I am totally new here. I used BG MIUI on my xperia arc and now i updated to ics. Is there any new MIUI rom for ics?? and where can i download it..

thanks.

Hi guys... I am totally new here. I used BG MIUI on my xperia arc and now i updated to ics. Is there any new MIUI rom for ics?? and where can i download it..

thanks.

We don't support the Xperia Arc. If the download link wasn't in the OP (Original Post) in a Release Topic, then its not official and we don't support it. Secondly, if there was an Unofficial Port it would of been in the Unofficial Port forum here: http://miuiandroid.com/community/categories/unofficial-devices.66/

The downloads are in the main post. Which are clearly labeled in this forum as "Release". There big green tags to help separate it. Downloads are published every Friday. That hasn't changed in 18 months, so thats where they would be if a new ROM came out.

A simple look at the homepage and forum could of solved these questions.

I mean for ICS!

Some people don't understand the magnitude of the ICS ROMs. This isn't a simple Eclair -> Froyo -> Gingerbread upgrade. This one messes up everything. Different drivers, kernels, libraries and partition sizes and with no manufacturers base to go from its even harder.

There will be ample feedback prior to any ICS Rom being released.

Status
Not open for further replies.