Changelog MIUI ROM 2.4.13 Changelog [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am
currently using Siyah v3.1rc2, she works gooood.....

Can you tell me if BLN is working for you? I tried siyah (i think it was a 3.1 beta) and I couldn't get BLN to work (i obviously downloaded the BLN market app). Also i found the touchscreen to be a little bit erratic too.

All working fine so far, except from the known bugs. But one thing is unclear to me. How come MIUI can not make the Theme app (including wallpeper browser) load the thumbnails once, generate small thumb, and show it off instantly the next time you open it. Like this every time you open it, the pics are populated as if they are new..

Very strange, that was the problem with the GB roms too. They have to advance somehow on that topic.. The gallery is improved by good percent, but still lags.. Just a remark :)

I am
currently using Siyah v3.1rc2, she works gooood. I have also done some tests and found that if I do a complete wipe and format sd card and then transfer rom to sd card and then only flash it.
do you mean internal sd card?

I had some issues all little niggly things with 2.4.13 in the end I decided to go the whole hog. I firstly moved all my needed files from phone to computer.
I then did a complete wipe
wipe data and factory reset
wipe cache
under mounts and storage
format the following System/cache/data/boot and sd card
then go to advanced and reboot recovery
then wipe data/factory reset again
then wipe cache again
back to mounts and storage
into mount usb storage
copy zip of miui and any other files you may need after reboot like titanium backup which you saved earlier.
now install zip from sd card
chose zip
miui zip and flash
All my little niggles went away and it is a whole lot quicker and more responsive.

do you mean internal sd card?
No bro, both of them, completely wipe the buggers clean, use jik or domestos if you have to. Say, Stefan, you didn't by any chance go to the University of Stellenbosh a few years ago? I had a buddy who played a good game of golf that I used to know from there called, Stefan. Anyways bro, yeh, do a full wipe and also give the new siyah kernel a spin, it does wonders for ones battery life and speed of usb file transfers. Shweet bro, keep safe, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.