Release MIUI ROM 2.7.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems one of the mirrors didn't get auto-uploaded in our script. I'm pushing now to that mirror. MD5 sums are posted and obviously a 2mbps file is not a ROM.

Check the MD5 sums. At the time of this post all MIRRORS are up.

SGS2 working great here. No issues found yet. Address bar search in browser still takes you to google home page instead of the search results. Thanks MIUIandroid team for your efforts.

Where can i find the download link?...for S3...tq

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Google search not fixed :(

I did commit the fix. I turned all && into &. Thats the same fix that was posted. I don't know why it did't work. Have you cleared browser cache? Go to that Manage Apps screen. Force Stop browser. Then kill its cache and re-open.

Go to that Manage Apps screen. Force Stop browser. Then kill its cache and re-open.

Just updated on the One X and I can confirm I'm also still having this issue - the above solution doesn't seem to fix it either. Loving everything else though!

I just reflashed the browser fix from 2.6.8 and that works anyway :) i like the new task manager, except the fact that there is no icon that gets you into the running apps program.. :(

Whoops! after setting the desktop to 4x5 it rearranges the entire desktop so all apps are on the desktops and not in the folders anymore..Well, since I'm bored anyway.. o_O

Reactions: m0h1t
I just reflashed the browser fix from 2.6.8 and that works anyway :) i like the new task manager, except the fact that there is no icon that gets you into the running apps program.. :(

Out of interest, which phone are you using? I had no luck with that fix on the One-X

Can anyone point out how to customize the "new variety lockscreen" that was mentioned in the changelog. For me (SGS2) the customization bar (themes > mixed > lockscreen) is greyed out.

updated to 2.7.13 - thank you.

2012-07-13 10.15.04.png2012-07-13 10.14.41.png2012-07-13 10.14.45.png

Reactions: Wexy
Hi! New to the forum. I want to download the MIUI Rom for SG3 but how do i download the link? I can see it MD5 code but how to you actually download the zip file? Sorry for being a noob.

i found rom toolbox error for me. tried clear data having the same problem. so try remove and install again. but everytime i install i got out of space message. any clue?

sorry, i'm new on this rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.